How often do you smoke?

how much/often do you like to smoke?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Urbanhog

Yeah true, didnt think of that, I actually digest almost daily basis, and smoke 2-3 days a week sometimes 2-3 days a fortnight, I just find when I smoke regulary I get bit of the "blues" for strange reasons lol but when I eat daily or smoke like 2-3 days a week/fortnight, never get the "down" feelings........ things seem to be more managable and enjoyable as if life seems going well at the moment.

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Just in the last 4 weeks, I've had to cut down from 5+ per session per day to 2-3 per day otherwise I wouldn't be able to train hard for Muay Thai....

I found it interesting to read your observations Urbanhog re: ingesting vs smoking. When I was in the 10+ bracket I was getting very down and suffering from depression. I've had to start taking St Johns Wort for the past 3 months because of it. Hopefully when we get a chance to start growing again, I'll be eating more of it than smoking.

Guest Urbanhog
I found it interesting to read your observations Urbanhog re: ingesting vs smoking.  When I was in the 10+ bracket I was getting very down and suffering from depression.  I've had to start taking St Johns Wort for the past 3 months because of it.  Hopefully when we get a chance to start growing again, I'll be eating more of it than smoking.

yeah, when I eat everyday, it just seems to affect my body, and my mind just feels "tired/stoned" because I THINK, maybe I am wrong here, maybe the brain is picking up messages from the body? I have no idea. I just love eating pot! lol :lol: Maybe "the brain" thinks my body needs to be "recharged" which in fact my body is totally stoned?

A friend claimed that St.John's Wort is crap, because it made my mate's vision more senstive to bright lights.

Sometimes when I think some people taking herbal supplements or whatever do they really work or its more of mental thing, makes you "think" you feel better, I mean what happens if I replaced the St.John Wort with something or Tic Tacs hehe and I didn't tell them that I replaced the tablets and they still claim "it works" its all mental thing?

A friend claimed that 5-HTP (5-Hydroxy Tryptohan) which is illegal in some states in Australia but not in Queensland works better than St.Johns Wort. I have no idea.....

i've had every success with st johns wort. my fiance takes it too. it reallly does make a difference....and is known as a natural alternative (hypericum) to prescription anti-depressants. like all medication and supplementation, the correct dose must be taken. these can be overdosed on too. i only take 1 in the morning and if i need it, one around lunch.

actually, i take around 10-15 different vitamins/minerals/supplements a day, so it's no use trying to talk me out of it lol lol lol

• Upvote 1

Guest Urbanhog
actually, i take around 10-15 different vitamins/minerals/supplements a day, so it's no use trying to talk me out of it lol ;) ;)

I read often from your postings how you take your fitness/exercise/diet seriously, which is good thing, means less taxpayers money wasted on hospital systems to just make people feel better. lol

anyway... I have no idea if you take these vitamins everyday, anyway, you mentioned that you have very good healthly diet? which i assume is plenty of veggies and fruits? well, from my experience I personally think people who eats more than 5-7 serves of veggies/fruits a day 5-7 days a week only need to take vitamins 1-3 times a week is more than enough because there's plenty of vitamins in fresh fruits and veggies, no point taking them everyday when you get plenty from veggies and fruits.

And also you save bit more money aswell from taking vitamins 1-3 times a week.

I am not keen making these companies richer by telling EVERYONE that the "RECOMMENDED" doses, I personally think its full of bullshit, they are just telling you how much you can take without harming your health, but do they ever mention the benefits? of taking the maxmium "Recommended doses"?? Its all adversiting.

Of course everyone is different and everyone lifestyles and diets is different, I just personally think people who are healthly and lead a good balanced lifestyle, do not need to take them everyday, just couple of times a week.

Yeah Yeah I know BB it's no use talking you out of it, I am just speaking from my Kitchen's point of view/my experience since I hardly eat junk food (the only

"junk food" I eat is Thai/Indian/Curries when I am too lazy or wasted to cook) , I love cooking too much, also when I was I younger I went to TAFE/College and did a course on the "hospital diet" for chefs wanting to work for hospitals, mental homes and aged homes learnt so much shit how to save veggies and fruits from overcooking that can destory all the vauable minerals and vitamins, and also learnt which foods is suitable for heart, cancer, whatever patients.

In fact Kangaroo meat is better for people who had heart transplants than cattle meats.

Some people argue that when you have a piss, if its yellow some say you are dehyrated your body needs more litres of water AND some say you simply have taken too much vitamins and they just flush out of your system. I really can't argue on this, I am just sitting on the fence, because it could be anything in related with your kidneys, bladder or anything.

I rarely take vitamins only when I have been drinking heavily from the night before and I haven't been to the doctor for over 7 years for serious problem, only went to the doctor to update my vaccaines, (or when I just want some codine painkillers :lol: )

I just can't believe the prices of the vitamins/minerals/supplements are on the market, I just rather eat a extra serve of green veggies, than spending a fortune on these supplements...

..... hey I am not telling everyone to stop taking supplements, I am only speaking from experience after several years working in the Kitchen.

Just in the last 4 weeks, I've had to cut down from 5+ per session per day to 2-3 per day otherwise I wouldn't be able to train hard for Muay Thai....

I found it interesting to read your observations Urbanhog re: ingesting vs smoking.  When I was in the 10+ bracket I was getting very down and suffering from depression.  I've had to start taking St Johns Wort for the past 3 months because of it.  Hopefully when we get a chance to start growing again, I'll be eating more of it than smoking.

hey bb, I don't mean to be sacrilegious, but have you considered that if cutting back from 10 to 5 cones a day has made you feel better, then cutting it out of your regular routine altogether would be even better again?

Guest Urbanhog

yeah, they say that bodybuliders build bigger muscles doing weight training 3-6 days a week, not everyday, your body needs to rest and recover, also excercing can be addictive! and that will harm your body.