VRIP VCB Review

Well to finsih off my review I just wanted to add my final thoughs.

1. U don't need to use a large amount of herb. I started off putting about 2 cones worth in at a go, 2 much!. A normal size cone is fine, actually heats up quicker and can do the whole thing in 1 rip.

2. Heating the herb once, (thus requiring a small amount as above) will stop any popcorn flav etc. Also the first FULL rip is the best.

Finally, a couple more pic's comparing original and ripped product. Hope u 'll enjoyed :D

post-6173-1126248804_thumb.jpg

post-6173-1126248865_thumb.jpg

Yay! I got my VCB yesterday. Popped down to bunnings today, got the Makita HG1100. I spotted some Bosch Model, it had an LCD and stuff, and it was only $90. Thought "Sweet as". but then I spotted it had some sort of built in 'protection' to stop it working if it gets too close to the target to be heated. So, beware. It might wrok, but I figured spending the extra $30 on the Makita is better than pissing about with the Bosch.

Going down to the manly bong shop tomorrow to find a suitable bong. I'll let you know the verdict :peace:

Went down to the manly bong shop yesterday. Had a mission of a time finding a suitable bong for the Vrip. Well, I should say the guy working there had a mission, I just watched :( He was helpful, if you're in sydney you should check them out. Near the library in manly.

Apparantly it's too fat for small bongs, and a bit too thin for fat bongs. The guy ended up being able to get an airtight seal on a big bong by using two grommets, a small one inside the fat one that comes with the bong. It works though, and is good and airtight. It did make me think maybe buying the Vriptech bong might have been a good idea, but oh well.

As for the vriptech + makita setup. It fucking rocked. Me and my mates got more blitzed than we'd been in a long time. This was 'Amsterdam cookies' blitzed for me. My mate said it was how stoned he used to get when he started smoking.

Smooth as, my lungs feel so much better vape-ing than smoking. Feels like a good bong hit too!

Verdict: More expensive than you think initially, as it's $50US + ~$130AU + Bong. Worth every dollar though. I doubt I'll ever go back to smoking.

:peace:

Thanks for the idea vdub ;)

yeah, it was like my 1st puff, much more of a hash type higfh IMO, even hard to sleep.

with your bong stem a phat type stem (don't know tech term) but there are basically 2 sizes. Your standard and large. The large takes 12mm fine. The o-ring below the bowl should give enough of a seal.

I've been looking at these but i wanty to get a WVT Pro eventually:

A Large double bubble - http://www.freewheelin.com.au/water_pipes/...rd_glass_01.htm

B - Ice Bong (31cm) @ $44 (crushed ice goes in neck)

http://www.freewheelin.com.au/water_pipes/...rd_glass_02.htm

Niall put me onto these (thanx m8!) and said the glass stem fits the 12mm VCB perfectly.

And yes, while it costs a bit i am going to get more! I don't like the taste of burn't herb anymore. I smoked a couple of buckets today & it tasted like cack. I would luv a vallon but am looking 4 something else in the meantime. The techniuque is totally superiour IMO. Anyone with suggestions let me know.

Apparantly it's too fat for small bongs, and a bit too thin for fat bongs. The guy ended up being able to get an airtight seal on a big bong by using two grommets, a small one inside the fat one that comes with the bong. It works though, and is good and airtight. It did make me think maybe buying the Vriptech bong might have been a good idea, but oh well.

Get yourself a glass bonza sized stem from Freewheelin:

post-1320-1127552320_thumb.jpg

post-1320-1127552389_thumb.jpg

post-1320-1127552454_thumb.jpg