Transplant troubles!

Hey all! New member here and was searching the posts but didnt see this one unless I overlooked it.

Area is 3'x4'x7' stuffed with (16) 11 inch tall already been topped plants(from seed).Soil is Jungle growth w/fert. Almost 400 cfm for vent with 400 watt HPS. (JUST switched from 400 halide Today!AND set them to 12/12) also has 2  , 400 watt red spectrum flouresants(so they say, they are bright and cooler)

They are all in 2 gallon pots and on some can see roots thru holes on bottom.(not hanging out bad) Question is will it be ok to transplant them into the 5 gallon pots soon as I see what sex they?? I can only fit 6 plants in there in 5 gallon pots...If so any way to reduce stress?

hopefully in a couple weeks some can be trashed(males) and would be nice to get 6 out of the 16

only flowering food I have is shultz super bloom,

Thanks for any tips or advice :thumbsup  ps...pics coming soon :smoke

Heya Couch_Locked_36

I'm doing my first grow and still got lots to learn, sorry cant help with your question - I had bad heat probs also until a week ago - got a small portable a/c unit which rocks - my temps are steady at around 75f - if you want any ingfo on this let me know.

Those babies will be tranplanted into 5 Gal. right b4 bedtime then as soon as they show me what they are. :thumbsup 2nd day 12/12 and gave plain water today, they need water every 2-3 days says the moisture meter i use.(i sure hate driving that spike into the roots to get reading) Thinking maybe a weak dose of shultz super bloom next watering :scratchin I didnt mention i have 4 inch dryer hose running about 15 feet from window a/c unit into the "box" with 2 small fans at bottom and 2 exhaust fans with filters at top. air flow may be too much i dunno :scratchin .plants are not moving around too much. hmmm I think pics are needed :thumbsup

ever heard of double potting ?

one thing about mj. it likes it rough. you dont want to give em 2 much tlc. just like any life form. if u pamper it to much it will be a pussy. but if it has a hard time of things it will turn out strong in the end. i allways rip at least an inch or two of the roots off the bottom and an inch arround when repotting.

just like when you prune n trim up top you get new vigourous growth. well the same goes for the roots. rip into em bro :thumbsup