The Salvia divinorum User's Guide

Salvia is some pretty wow stuff, I absolutely love my visuals. Not something I would reccomend fooling around with though unless you are a pretty 'sane' :db: state of mind. Like sleep dep might trip you up a lil. ;) Hehe

Having said that. I've enjoyed some pretty strong extract that nearly cut my tenuous grasp on reality. :faint:

Hehehe, funny feeling that.... Nearly, but not quite fallin' off the edge in to the precipice of one's sub-conscious mind. lol

Very intense, but Gods try not to fight it if you slip in fall! It's best just to go with the flow. ;) Scary thought some times, I know. :shok:

I only take roughly 1o minute flights meself.... Then I'm madly attacking a piece of paper with some type of scribble stick.

Yeah. Time to call those lads with the lovely white jackets!

-does a slightly demented shuffle and takes off and mach 1 point 2-

Honestly. I'm not crazy. At least, that is what I am TOLD. ;)

:good:

I've tried the extracts, never had any colourful visuals, the greatest effect i experienced was an out of body experience with open eyes ..... disorientating but not colourful or spiritual .... i think the most interesting way to consume salvia divinorum is wads of leaves held in the mouth and slowly chewed over a long period ..... leaves are always chewed in pairs, always an even ammt of leaves in the mouth...... the traditional method of consumption for indians.....

• Oz unpinned this topic