The Salvia divinorum User's Guide

Great guide cheers,

i once grew one of these along with my pot and tomatoe plants :bongon:, i grew great big huge leafs but i never really tried it , i tried smoking a few leafs then discovered you need extra heat vaporiser etc.

Not sure whatever happened to it, least i know what to do now :drunk:

Thanks

I don't recommend growing from seeds - it is very difficult and not worth the time and effort.

Your best bet is to get a hold of some cuttings and go from there.

As for methods of smoking, check out Daniel Siebert's Sage Wisdom guide above but perhaps you can also try the quid method or making your own extract. Vapourisation requires much higher temperatures than even the Volcano can put out.

So does that mean it should be legal to ask around on theses forms for cuttings?

I've been dying to find some!

Hey man, in case you are still looking for some to try, I bought mine off this American company, worried it wouldn't get through customs but it came yesterday :) It's a bit expensive, I think I paid something like $50 for 1 Gram of Salvia Divinorum 20x Standardized Extract but it is quite a bit, and you don't need a lot like pot, it took me 2 cones and I was trippin hardcore!

http://www.arenaethnobotanicals.com/

Note: I don't exactly "recommend" anyone smoke Salvia, it is very very intense, feelings are COMPLETELY different from marijuana, and last night I had it for the first time and it was a bit scary, yeh it was fun, but scary, it felt like everyone was sort of laughing at me, when I was alone in my bedroom lol! It felt like a woman was trying to drag me into this alter reality, but I was scared and I just wanted the trip to end (mind you, I've only ever tried marijuana so it was very weird for me to feel it). I also hallucinated a bit, for example, I had a drink, and when I was tripping, I imagined I walked over and took a sip and I dropped it all over me, then quickly forgot about it and tripped more, when I sobered up, I was like "Oh yeh that happened" - the can was unopened, I wasn't wet or stained, but it fucking felt soo real! But today I had just 1 cone and I didn't really enjoy it, it was very intense, but I didn't hallucinate or anything, it just makes you feel very fucked up! You can't really do anything on it, the whole atmosphere feels very different, and yeah.. but I'm still smoking it because now I know what I'm getting myself into and I want to go with that woman to the alter reality :P Only time will tell if it happens again and what's to come. I don't mean to make you scared of it, it is an experience, just don't go in it thinking you're going to get high and feel very good and shit like weed, because you dont.

Also, a lot of people say you need a vaporizer, torch, and stuff, but I just smoked it through my hash pipe with a bic lighter and, well, it worked as you can see.

Good luck, and have fun! Maybe I'll see you in that reality ;)

• Oz unpinned this topic