Does this compare to a Volcano?

Ok, just wanted to post some video I took last night of the quantity vapor I'm getting from a modified Vapir ONE v3.0, for anyone who feels this unit is inferior or would like to get a better handle on what it's capable of. The simple modifications cost next to nothing, but I attribute the current level of performance to them. Check this out:

http://media.putfile.com/Vapir-Vapor-Testfull

I'd appreciate any comments of comparison from Volcano or Vapezilla users especially, but all comments are welcome.

Edited by ColdFrixion

I just purchased the Vapir ONE 3.0 shown in your video and can't wait to get it. I was worried at first because I heard some bad reviews, but now I'm sure I made a good purchase. I was wondering what you did to the Reynolds bag on the part that connects to the tube? If you could write a tutorial on the settings, where you taped up your Vapir to prevent vapor leakage, and how you modified the bag as well i'd appreciate it and i'm sure as would others who are planning on getting one. Thanks!

It's a bit disturbing, having to tape it up like that to get decent vapour, but the vapour thickness looks pretty much on par with Vriptech and Volcano vapour. Hard to tell from a video, but the density it looks about right. Where they'll differ is in the purity and taste of the vapour, depends if the Vapir can hold a stable temperature and what materials the herb disc, fan and chambers are made out of.

I'd definitly recommend a bag system over any other style of vapouriser, and bang for your buck this looks pretty good :thumbsup

Glad you found a way to get it working good CF. But really seeing that unit all taped up like that just confirms to me what a poorly made piece of equipment it is.

I've flushed enough money with Vapir having being dissappointed with both the Vapir 1 and 2. I'll never buy another of their products unless the make some major improvements. They are a 2nd rate company that makes 2nd rate products which are all style and little substance.

Sure it's a poor design, which is exactly why I recommend modifying it.

Just like a car, if you can buy one that doesn't run great and fix it up so that it does(with little or no out of pocket expense,) I'm not sure what difference it really makes other than you saved a lot of money.

Edited by ColdFrixion