:) Hi all been awhile since I posted here, I need some advice.

I want to know if I grow a lot of plants if I can grow them in 8 or 10" pots in soil, or go to 5gal buckets. i'm just trying to get the most bang for my $$,

I have a 4'x8'x7' room with 2 400hps lights, will be getting 2 600hps later.

I can allso do them in drip system as I have one that holds 14 plants to completion.

any advice is appreciated.

I want to know if I grow a lot of plants if I can grow them in 8 or 10" pots in soil, or go to 5gal buckets. i'm just trying to get the most bang for my $$,
How big are you going to grow the plants? If you want the "most bang for my $$" hydro is faster and usually higher yield.

I only want to get like 2 wks veg time, grow with only one cola.
I would use an 8 - 12 inch deep tub and plant up to 9 clones per square foot, I have heard that Shiva Skunk is good for SoG and a fast finisher too but stonedas is the one to answer that really.

:peace:

hey,

Well for starters id be shrinkin the room a bit or be willing to finish with the two 600s and a 400...

8x4 32 sqft 800 - 25 1200 37.5 watts per square which wont return good buds

Room 6x4 (24 sqft) (2 x 400w) 33watts a foot (2 600w) 50 watts a foot

Id be vegging for atleast 2-3 weeks if your going 8" -10" spacing. reclone or tip the tops of them all then screen them or tie as they will get top heavy...

but as tom said going to a simple clay ball drip system would turn around and produce better.. If possible make a 10" deep tray for each 3x4 foot.. fill with balls then plant out at whatever distance you want.. if you offset each row you will fit alot more in there and they wont seam to get in each others way as much.. The total rootmass per plant is relative to return in the end :whistling ..

:peace: Thanks guys thats what I been looking for. and I will go with the clay balls. btw I can move walls and end with 4x4 or 3x3 space, I think I will go with the 4x4 room and use both 400w lights. one is hps,hort. the other is mh with warm bulb. will this work out for me.?? Has any one here tried n.y.c. diesel, If so how was it I just got 10 seeds for $50.00. this winter I will grow some out to try.

thanks again.