Power grower pots

Hey there,

Ive taken a plundge and brought me a different sort of system.

This is a pot within a pot sorta thing and has air pump running a drip ring at the top.

THing is it didnt come with instructions, I have put it together ok I think.

But the drip ring is just that, it drips. I was expecting it to come out somewhat faster.

Anyways on a drip fed recircluting system, how do I run the dripping??

Eg do I run it constantly when the lights are on??

DO i put it on a timer???

:)

hey ferengi

im just about to buy that system ive seen it working at my hydro shop and was recomended that i was told that in vermi/perlite mix or coco that you run it for about 5-10mins 4 times a day he said you can leave it running constanly but 5mins 4 times a day is plenty

or what ever medium your using, i was recomended because im mostliky gona go with one plant and all it needs powerwise is a little airpump which at the same time as feeding it airates the nutes to

you using it for a mother? ;)

happy i could help someone for once if i did :)

Im running clayballs, so they dont hold much moisture. :scratchin

Nope no mum, im planning on trying a full plant on this. SHould be ok for one too.

And yea this way i dont have to run waterpump, They are giving me the shits as they keep letting me down. at least with an airline you can hear the pump running.

I dont grow big plants, I like little ones that give me around 8 ozs.

Makes them finish alot faster, than growing big ones.

:)

it looks like a similar set up to my last one, the little pot has all the goods in it and drains into the bigger one, although mine flowed not dripped and the bigger pot drained into a main tank,

i think you'd have to run a drip system at least continually with light on,

is there any gain with all the bits and mucking around?

here's a couple of pics of my current system

post-1164-1121323517_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1121323660_thumb.jpg

clayballs yeah im not to sure on that all though he had a fern type of plant in clayballs there. the 3 times ive been ive was asking plenty of q's and was in there for ages and all 3 times hes had it running the whole tome ive been there if that helps :)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.