Grow Australia

pipeman

g'day; they been around for years, i went to their warehouse/office once, they only did mail order then,i think they ok, they been advertising in magazines for years too.always pay cash for hydro equipment,never credit card or eftpos.definately dont get fly-buys.

always think.....buyer beware.

I've got an airo 5 system through them, Works great.

To be honest, Didn't go to well untill i found this site. The ad said ready to grow but didn't say you need fans and tds meter etc, That info was found here, And sinse puting the info to use i have better grows.

They are around a 5 hour drive for me but i still prefere to buy through them as they are way cheaper than my local, After paying fuel and making a large purchase, I still come out way in front, And get a day out also.

They also have a few discrete delivery options.

And offcoarse, If you are good with your hands you can build the same system for 1/2 price.

Paranoid.

Best to buy your lights and do the rest yourself. My ultra hi tech system has a Dual use Moveable Light Barricade and Infinite Perimeter Adjuster in Stealth Mode. It also has a built in Flowering Encourager too which is a very nifty little design feature.

Cynics may call it an old wardrobe dragged out from the wall with a frame hammered on to it to hold the light with a big sheet of plywood leaning on the side as a wall and further claim that I just bung some pots in the wardrobe for 12 hours a day to encourage flowering but I beg to differ.

Best to buy your lights and do the rest yourself. My ultra hi tech system has a Dual use Moveable Light Barricade and Infinite Perimeter Adjuster in Stealth Mode. It also has a built in Flowering Encourager too which is a very nifty little design feature.

Cynics may call it an old wardrobe dragged out from the wall with a frame hammered on to it to hold the light with a big sheet of plywood leaning on the side as a wall and further claim that I just bung some pots in the wardrobe for 12 hours a day to encourage flowering but I beg to differ.

I like the first description the best, but as the second description shows, you don't need a space-age system to grow mj, just a properly set up space.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif