Aquarium?

Yeah, it's going to be hard, although as ferengi pointed out you might be able to use it as a container for a bubbler, but you'd have to light-proof it.

If you were thinking of making it the entire growing space, I hate to let you know that it would be likely too small, and even if it were a big-ass one which you might be able to do a micro grow in, you'll come up against problem after problem with out-fitting it.

Best bet for a small grow is a wardrobe. :)

Hope that helps.

Skywalker

It actually may not be as bad as people make it out to be. Black it out so no lights get to the roots, then get a dark top for it. After all this is done, set it up as a bubbler and pick up some 6" net hydro grow pots (that allow the roots to go through them). You cut holes for the pots, and fill with rockwool or w/e.

There is a great link to a homemade bubbler tutorial on planetskunk.com or weedguru.com, but for some reason every time I try to access the site i get redirected to some site called www1.eta.us. Anyone have any ideas on that?

Dunno about that, but I still get the feeling that this person is talking about having an aquarium grow room, not just an aquarium used as a pot....

As to the redirection, may be a virus? Dunno really.... Try and let the peeps at those sites know, but you might want to check your system a bit... I'm not a computer expert or nuthing though, so perhaps others may be able to help more...

Welcome to OSA Lunchbox, hope you like the forums. B)

Yeah, you could do that, but you'd be better keeping a plant started in deep water culture growing from start to finish in it. It will be a tremendous shock and change for a plant to go from growing almost exclusively in water to growing in soil, so it's pretty much one or the other. If you plan on growing outdoors in soil, then start them in at least a similar media indoors. B)

it could be used as a clonign chamber as well B)

but I really wouldn't be putting full sized plants in there even as a bubbler system , glass is far too fragile to take that big of a risk with , just get soem plastic buckets

and then if you wanna use the fish tank grow some shrooms in it like hanky sugested he he :thumbsup