Would you grow again?

If you indoor crop got ripped, would you start growing again?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the main thing is...you told the wrong person.

Now, it's hard to tell who's trustworthy in an initial situation,

that's why the safer thing to do is assume everyone, if not now, ALWAYS has

the potential to change into something of a threat to you.

I would never bring anyone I was dealing with to my home, if I were growing,

nobody I ever dealt to would be aware I had grown myself.

I've known too many people and seen what can happen when weed is involved,

friends fucking over friends, even. The only times I've EVER semi-dealt, it's

not been in or near my place, and that's something I always make abundantly

clear...I won't bring this to my house, and in leaving that out, I've left out a hell of a lot of

potential trouble.

It's unfortunate, but I've found that during the times I've "kinda" dealt,

the best way to keep things safe and trouble-free, is to not really involve myself with many

people.

There's honest stoners out there, but there's also a whole

lot of unpredictable potheads...weed becomes their priority, over friendship, over a lot of things.

The problem is, people can surprise you and fuck you over at any time.

Of course, this depends on how much you value your operation...but you could always

beef up your doors, get some bars up on your windows? Also, you can buy portable battery

powered alarms that sent invisible beams and wotnot (used one for my garage before, I keep my

bikes in there), and monitor movement, if a window or door is opened while it faces them, it

beeps quietly once, and then if you haven't typed in the de-ac code within ?8? seconds, it

fucking SCREAMS...like a personal alarm, but imagine about twice as loud...just hearing it

fucks with your brain. It would scare people off, but the alarm has equal probability of bringing

cops around, so I'd suggest only using stuff like this if/when you're asleep and at home to deactivate it.

In your case, perhaps a security system would be adviseable.

Not so much an alarmed thing, but something for surveillance.

At least then, you wouldn't confront the situation immediately,

THEN see who it was, and take some time to plan an operation,

whatever that may be, at your discression.

In the event of a break-in while you're present -

Weapons...shouldn't be a problem. I've got chef gear myself..so I'm more than covered, but there's

MANY things you could justifiably keep at home. Knives, steels, cutting boards, pans (you KNOW that

would fuck someone up), cleavers, tenderisers...and that's just in the kitchen.

I believe that a person does have the right to defend themselves and their homes...Although if

people outweigh you heavily in numbers, there's not always anything you can do.

You could take a trip to WA and pick up some pepper spray (I understand it's still available there?),

but yeah, there's a whole bunch of stuff in your average house you can defend/offend with.

Legal bullshit CAN happen though, be aware of that. But I say if it's your safety in question,

do what you have to, to no great excess.

When you pull a weapon, be prepared to use it though. Work out what you're comfortable with inflicting

on someone before you ever think to pick something up. Strategically placed items are an idea to keep

what these things are in mind.

Should you grow again?

You should consider a lot of factors you've clearly ignored.

Your safety and the security of your place should be your top priority and since this has happened to you, this must not have been the case. This person says

I would sort out whos got the BIG mouth
and I agree with them - But I think you already know who that is, right?

It's shit sometimes, but this is what happens when you let your home come into it, and trust the wrong people with that information...who could be anyone. If something started, it started with you.

I think that you SHOULD be able to do it at home though...

Give it a while, and think on it while you wait...and if/when the time comes around you feel you're ready to do it again, be better prepared.

Edited by cheeba

I voted , "after puting them in a coma"

Although, I would just breack every finger he has. (capitol fullstop)

You can make the best of a bad situation of it though, and tell everyone who asks that thanks to the prick who ripped you off, you no longer grow.

Hold off for a few months and start again. And keep it to yourself B)

getting ripped was the best thing that could have happened to me imo....I probably would have smoked the plants before they were ready for harvest to begin with, but more importantly getting ripped forced the dept of housing's hand and they had to move us into a much nicer area B)

where i used to live, walking down the street even during the day was risky because of all the junkies and scum cunts that roamed the streets looking for easy targets... I dont even want to get started about the neighbours i had because they were that fucked, we'd always have them coming over trying to bum smokes, sugar, milk even had them coming over asking if i could spare even some dregs :(

where i live now is much better, i dont know my neighbours at all, i dont even know what they look like :( we have accidently left windows open all day while we were out and havent been robbed, the only people that are on the streets are school kids going to and coming back from school, etc. only downside to the place im living at now is the noise as trains go by, but i would much rather trains annoying the shit out of me every 5 mins than having to look out a window to make sure the noise i just heard isnt someone sneaking around the yard :)