Would you grow again?

If you indoor crop got ripped, would you start growing again?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I made this poll because 8 days ago the majority of my indoor crop was stolen and what plants have been recovered have been raped for cuttings...now im sending a few lucky people some cuttings so that after i move, i can easily get the strains started again, but in the mean time, my girlfriend and i are tossing up to wether it would be a good idea to start growing again...

i figure i shouldnt stop growing because a stupid junkie cunt ripped me and i might even be able to finish a crop of hash plants before we move out of this ghetto, but all the street now knows we had been growing indoors, definately not a good thing :thumbdown

I dont want to stop growing because of being ripped, but i also dont want to be forced to stay at home like a hermit to protect a crop :thumbdown

what would you guys do if in my shoes? btw, im 99.999% sure who ripped me, but cannot prove it so putting them into a coma is out for me :thumbdown

Guest Eikel

Hey Wantda,

I voted "maybe".

I'd say DEFINATELY start growing again, but only at a new location and don't tell ANYONE that you're doing it.

Basically it depends on your resources, if you can afford to setup a new stealth grow-area when you move, do it! If you can't afford it - wait!

Hey wantdachronic depending how long you have left on your leace for the house you are in as if it is only a short time until u can move i say just keep a few cuttings going until you move then get back into it full on againe but if you have a bit of time left and most of the people in your street know u grow i would think verry hard about it 1st and if you deside to keep growing i would keep in farley small and i would make all of the people in the street think that u have gotten rid of all your stuff and have given up and put the word out that u have given up as it isent worth the hassel and all the shit that goes with it, just my two cents worth...

Basically it depends on your resources, if you can afford to setup a new stealth grow-area when you move, do it! If you can't afford it - wait!

when we move, i couldnt care how stealthy it is, im gonna be growing no matter what :P but i would make every measure to make sure the crop wasnt detected in any way ofcourse ;)

Definitely keep growing dude...but not in that street or anywhere in your town. Its a small place so if u set up somewhere else in it , you'd get marked for ripping.

that was basically my concern about everyone knowing i was growing :thumbdown

depending how long you have left on your leace for the house you are in as if it is only a short time until u can move i say just keep a few cuttings going until you move then get back into it full on again

live in a shit hole department of housing house, we are not allowed to move when ever we want but if you have a mental illness and cannot live in your own home, they move you quick smart ;)

but if you have a bit of time left and most of the people in your street know u grow i would think verry hard about it 1st and if you deside to keep growing i would keep in farley small and i would make all of the people in the street think that u have gotten rid of all your stuff and have given up and put the word out that u have given up as it isent worth the hassel and all the shit that goes with it

already have people spreading the word that i have stopped growing and sold all our growing gear...we have thought about it for a bit but cannot really come to a decision so i figured i'd see what all you guys thought before making up my mind :P

btw, out of the 18 cuttings i took, 4 have already shown they are rooting nicely, wont be too long before i can grow once again :thumbsup

Ok you are with houseo that makes things a little harder for moveing as once u give up a houseo place it is hard to get another one, another thing you could think about is placeing an add in the paper and see if there is some one that wants to trade placers with you in an area yopu would be prepearded to live in, the area u live in i know of and it aint a nice place, a friend of mine use to live were u are and put in the papers she wanted to exchange placers and with in 2 months she had found some one to exchange placers with all u have to do it tee it up with houseo that u both agree to the exchange and thay will do it in 90% of the time.

i voted yes

sucks what happened to you mate, sorry for ya

how stupid can people be? Who would steal a crop? don't they know how much work it is from there on to have something worth selling?

moving is definately a good idea

myself, i told too many people what i'm doing, but thats ok (small grow), soon i'll move far far away... still, i find myself locking my door most of the time, paranoia, and you can never be too safe, lots of idiots around, still, who would be so stupid to steal a grow?

wouldn't waste my time with this fuckwit, even if you know it was him, don't think anything good will come out of it.

keep on growing bro!

mace

If ya know who dunnit put his arse in a coma, if ya need a hand just holla(;) no idea where ya are but ill try and get there) It makes me sick to hear about this shit.... i stopped growing outdoors because of grtting ripped and getting your indoor plants ripped would be beyond tollerable. Be very careful if you do start growing at same addy.