noob question

i knw this is a pointless question but how much could i expect to get off of 20 bag seed plants grown to about 2 feet tall in soil under a 600 watt and 8 florecent bulbs on the sides of the plants

another question i heard that you are not supposed to put any lights under the plant as it will burn the bottoms is this true or would it help if i put 1 under the plants also

I was thinking of using CF's underneath my scrog screen to help promote lower growth aswell, So i will be interested to know the answer.

As for yeild my guess would be around an oz off each plant , from what i've read you would be better off growing them a bit taller (say 3-4ft) and cutting down the number of plants you need. Also getting you out of a bit more trouble with the bacon in the worst case scenario.

id get rid of the bag seed and invest in some decent genetics, ive found bag seed generally isnt as good as you expect even if it has come from a decent smoke, genetic stability etc, if your going to spend the time money and risk in growing at least end up with a good quality smoke