interupted night

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

sup ppls...

i was wondering.. is my plant majory effect if the dark period interupted..

i know its not good.. but like how often and for how long is the door to b open at a minimum.. without stressing the plant.. i ask this because door.. was accidently opened for aproxx 5 mins on the weekend..

but it was within dark surroundings...

much respect

Ele

i hope santa didint hold back on any1 this xmas..

i know hes working wonders for me on the flowering side... 3 months of budding i think should make me a happy juggler

big ups..

Evan,Stonedas,Boe

I think you should be safe.

Plants can be effected by light leaks in the dark period, light leaks will make hermies.

I have been known to open my cabinet during dark hours with no effects that i no of, But, "DO NOT" let this happen, One thing i know is you dont want a bud full of seed.

I'm not sure if the light leak i have is a danger, Your supposed to be able to hold your hand out, If you see it ,It is to much light, I can just see my hand but they are from flouro's at a distance.

Some reading material i have says you can be safe with the slight occasional light leak of 3-5 minutes.

I might be wrong, But, I aint experienced with indoors, Just learning.

Paranoid.

i was wondering.. is my plant majory effect if the dark period interupted..

i know its not good.. but like how often and for how long is the door to b open at a minimum.. without stressing the plant.. i ask this because door.. was accidently opened for aproxx 5 mins on the weekend..

but it was within dark surroundings...

I wouldn't worry about it, it's an isolated incident and the plants will handle it.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

hey,

I havent fully looked into this but from experience it also depends on what watts square foot your run and how strong the light is that leaks. Fluros shouldnt do that much if the overall intensity isnt all that. I would be way more concerned if my HIDS switched on by accident rather than a fluro or indacesent... If you dont give the plants 14 days of 12 hours darkness they wont start flower but after they have induced they may handle it a bit better...