Good News for all Growers

I saw that, it was very interesting, especially to me, a budding sound engineer :P

I have a theory.. Everything has a resonant frequency, even plants and different parts of plants would have different resonant frequencies. That would of course change as the plant grew. Now if these frequencies were continously vibrating the plant, maybe even the roots, it could have an effect, stimulating growth and strength, creating a stronger, healthier plant, with a stronger root system.

The fact that Metal was more effective than Classical may come down to the fact that metal tends to be very "Frequency intensive" with a huge amount of sound across the frequency spectrum from as low as 30Hz up to 15KHz all coming out at once. That could explain why it was the best. So in short, get any music or anything that emits a huge amount of blasting high, mid and low sounds all at once into your grow room and see what happens.

This is very plausible imo.

Edited by bloodshot_eyes

Being a long time fan of the heavyer genre i can recomend these artists:

Lamb Of God

Fantomas

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Just kidding...

I think i would fall over from shock if i walked in to a grow room with such awesome music playing...

Everytime i watch that show, im more and more inclined to buy a beret...

:P

::M1557::