mex sat

post-526-1119691709_thumb.jpg

is it possible ? to get stoned ...... of ya head with a hermi plant 3 wks into flower? .

cos i grew this plant to 5 foot then it t urned hermie :P , but i dried it , had a cone and i'm stoned as ?

luckily i've got a full blooded fem to take it's place ........... but this is the scrag .......

is it possible ? to get stoned ...... of ya head with a hermi plant 3 wks into flower? .

cos i grew this plant to 5 foot then it t urned hermie  , but i dried it , had a cone and i'm stoned as ?

I think you answered your own question. ::): :D

:P

yea ..... did answer my own question hey . the shit put me to bed at 8.oo pm on a saturday night .

will post pics of the other female mex - sat ........ she grew 5 feet plus 2 feet for the stretch {tied down} and she's got plenty of smallish buds on at 3 wks flower.

this should be killer weed :smoke