Dicey's Strawberry Waffle Eskimo Pie.

Ooooo...i hear you saying. Yes Ooooo indeed. ^_^

Anyways i thought these up the other night at a mates place when i was completely and totally baked off my skull.

Just buy some premade frozen waffles...(cook them as per instructions). Get some strawberry icecream, cut out a slab. Whack it between two waffles and pour strawberry syrup on top. :reallyexcited: :reallyexcited: :reallyexcited:

Hows that sound ?

Just buy some premade frozen waffles...(cook them as per instructions). Get some strawberry icecream, cut out a slab. Whack it between two waffles and pour strawberry syrup on top

sounds like a damn nice desert, maybe you should patent on the idea and sell it yourself :scratchin

Melted cannabutter and sprinkled sugar, with lemon juice on big fat Pancakes

now that sounds like it would be the bee's knees :reallyexcited:

what, do you mean before cracking it ::P: spose you could use a hyperdermic needle and cannabis oil, then boil the egg. or simply just get stoned before hand and try really hard to work out a way of doing it, then realise after 2 hours that its not going to happen and you might as well start cleaning the brocken eggs off the floor :smoke

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.