expensive to die in newcastle

haha where in Newcastle is that man? what tramways are there? i know we have bodgy ass trains and buses, but ive never seen any tram lines. i might be in the wrong place

the LMCC or NCC would still charge 200 bucks even if it killed ya, they'd take it from your family etc.

Stingy bastard they are

Hahahaha Shez the tram is now a tram disguised bus. No lines anymore.

If you can find it there is a god damned funny picture about a town 20 mins out of maitland that has a sign reading something along the lines of

"We have two cemetaries and no hospital drive safe." :P Made me laugh when i saw it on the net , then actually drove past it. I'll try n remember the name of the town.

But hey if they can charge you to park anywhere in newcastle , not that i am inclined to put money in meters, why not charge you to die ;).