Continous harvest SOG - help me get this idea off

Hey all :)

Still in design phase of the new setup. Ive decided on my lights & footprint - 2 X 600w on a lightrail with a crossbar ( so the lights are on each side of the rail ) in a footprint of about 6' X 7' X 7 1/2' Tall.

Anyway, Im considering a continous harvest SOG setup atm. My only experience with hydro thus far has been DWC, & Im unsure whether DWC is the best method to use in this situ.

Im thinking the new clones going in ( once hardened off )will need to be sitting on something to get them close enough to the light, to avoid any excessive stretching.

Atm Im thinking maybe about 4 clones/sq metre......Ive ordered some Big Bud X Northern Lights, so will prob look for a single cola pheno when that time comes. Looking around for in-line ozone gens as well.

I noticed at my local hydro shop recently, they have these trays that fit the top of the black 50L recycling tubs. Put some clay balls in there ( they are only about 4" deep though, which concerns me a bit) & it could be a simple SOG. I could have the tubs setup with the really weak nutes at one end, working up to full strength, then a flush tub for the end. Each week or f/night when the plants "graduate" to the next tub, I could just lift the tray off & put it on the next tub............ :scratchin

So soggers out there, whattaya think, suggestions........ ^_^