being charged for possession of smoking utensil

hey all,

Note to anyone thinking of having a big new year on the town... The dogs will be out in force and they are searching for terrorists... bag searches etc will be approved without consent :angry: ,, so be very careful people would be a bad way to end the year or start a new one.

cheers thanks for the heads up stonedas

If you've already hidden the pot away but forget about 3 bongs you dont use that sit on the shelf for display.

Also remove your electric mullamatic if you use one and any stems that may be in ashtrays..... seriously.

I'd probably even hide my scissors if they have any resin on them, NSW police force is rascist in the fact they are all aboriginal women answering the phone, and if you say quick about 20 aboriginals are gonna kill me, they know your a dope grower and check your records before sending anyone out, and fuck you around.

They dont want there own kids arrested they think maybe if they fuck around they might catch themselves a drug dealer.

I dont particularily like the police.

Police are CUNTS,THIEFS and all round pain in the arses...

if ur going to choof outdoors for new years im all for it but just stay clear of all major venues...i woundnt go to see fireworks with weed on ya or anything...

BUT for all those that watch life support u should remember this ;), this chick said if ur worried about sniffer dogs shove them up ur dogs arse and when the sniffer dogs go crazy the police will just assume its a stupid dog sniffing another dogs butt...

dont think any dog would appriciate having a bong put up there tho :)

I'd probably even hide my scissors if they have any resin on them, NSW police force is rascist in the fact they are all aboriginal women answering the phone, and if you say quick about 20 aboriginals are gonna kill me, they know your a dope grower and check your records before sending anyone out, and fuck you around.

They dont want there own kids arrested they think maybe if they fuck around they might catch themselves a drug dealer.

That's terrible :) ;)

yeah..theres more dogs on the street and railway station than ever before...my friend got pulled up and searched the other day..she didnt have anythin on her..but she had a joint before she left home..and they embaressed her the magotts searched her socks and shoes etc..cops are really starting to be arseholes again..like some one on the train is a big fucken drug baron..oh thats right the poilice are the drug barons and mafia..nothings changed..

Regards

Kash

Police are CUNTS,THIEFS and all round pain in the arses...

if ur going to choof outdoors for new years im all for it but just stay clear of all major venues...i woundnt go to see fireworks with weed on ya or anything...

BUT for all those that watch life support u should remember this :P, this chick said if ur worried about sniffer dogs shove them up ur dogs arse and when the sniffer dogs go crazy the police will just assume its a stupid dog sniffing another dogs butt...

dont think any dog would appriciate having a bong put up there tho  :)

I'd rather get busted for posession than try to retrieve my stash from a dog's ass ;)

Ive been doing some IT work at a PCYC ( police citizens youth club) and come across alot of the 'men-in-blue' . The are in their own little world, theres a word I cant think of that I rekon sums them up perfectly, aghh bugger it, it'll come to me once I hit "add Reply" like usual.

But basically (most) have big ego's and it might be a by product of the responsibilities they are faced with. Ive even seen the young fellas, still wet behind the ears, come straight out of the academy and think they are ALL THAT.

My friends just recently driving on a highway and decided to veer off from the highway into my street to see if I was home, they noticed my car wasnt here so they didnt even stop but slowed down and then kept driving back onto the highway. All this time they had an unmarked coppa behind them that just sat on their arses, no lights no nothing. Then once they came onto the highway he pulls them over and wanted to know where they were coming from AND where are they going. How BS is that ?

Since the copper was directing the questions to the mrs, mate tells her to be quiet and not say a friggin thing and then starts askin the policeman why u pulling us over. "Apparently" he thought my friends car was unregistered and he saw them trying to 'lose' him by coming off the highway and back onto it...(fast'n'furious style)..:)

Yep some policeman are worse then others, but I think you show them the respect they demand ( less so Deserve) and you won't have any real hassles.