what do you think of skunk

post-5660-1118798193_thumb.jpgHi all you wonderful people out there i would like to hear what you think of skunk these days, You see i haven't had any skunk in about 20 years yes i am showing my age forgive me on that but i would really love to try and grow some skunk as it has been so long since i have had any would love to know what all you wonderful people have tried and what you think of the stone its gives you.. You see the last time i had any it was bush skunk and it was coughie and ruff but the stone was wild . What i would like to know is, is it smoother now and what is the best high u have gotten from it. I have asked about different strains in pot and what will grow i am getting closer to finding what i need to know but i still have time to find out more spring is not here yet so i am asking all i can sorry everyone i just want to know all i can before i pay out on seeds its too much money to throw away without knowing everything you can don't you think?

Ps ( the shunk is to be grown outside in greenhouse keep that in mind )

Sorry to be a pain but how else am i to learn if i dont ask..

Have a wonderful day everyone and thanks for any and all help means alot to this lady thanks.. :thumbsup

Oh here is a picture of last years plant see can grow

there are that many skunk varieties out these days its hard to tell which is the best unless you are growing them all at the same time and can sample them without getting too stoned to know what your doing :peace:

IMO you cant go past Sensi Seeds Super Skunk, its a cannabis cup winner, would so great in the greenhouse and will fuck you up heaps better than the skunk you smoked 20 years ago, + it'll have a much better taste as alot of work has been put into breeding strains over the last 20 years B)

thanks i will keep that in mind for sure i know so much out there now that why i am asking what everyone thinks, now as i have about a month before i need to get the seeds so finding out all i can now the more i know the better i can pick my seeds for this year, be first year i am going to pay for good seeds so want to make sure i get the best i can afford for the money i have..

Ah, those were the days...pot was either "skunk" or "Thai"...all these choices today is enough to make your head spin (and thats a good thing).

I love skunk, love the smell and taste but dislike the length of the high (not long enough), that being said I have no idea what type of skunk I've had over the past few years.

What type of high do you prefer, happy/uplifting/energetic or more of a couch-lock type (or a combo of both)? By knowing what type of high you like its easier to suggest strains.

I tend to research before diving into things too... Nice to know I am not the only one!

What type of high do you prefer, happy/uplifting/energetic or more of a couch-lock type (or a combo of both)? By knowing what type of high you like its easier to suggest strains.

thats a great point, i have seen "skunk" strains that have been fully indica, some that have really leaned towards the sativa side of things and are meant for outdoor growing only....depending on the high your looking for, there are a few skunk strains :peace:

Thanks everyone your so kind with your words of wisdom. I must say i would really like a bit of both when it comes to the stone i like depending on the day and mood i am in at time. So that why i am asking all the questions about skunk beside being well out of date of what is out there today. So i thought if i find a good skunk and a good pot strain i should be able to cover the stones i like between the both of them i am only growing for my own use so i will only need 2 of each if i am lucky. I was thinking along the lines of northen lights for pot or something like that and a good shunk should be able to hit the two different types of stones i love so much.. So point me in the right way all you lovely people.. Oh and it has to be outdoor strain keep that in mind ok peace all and thanks again for all the help you have given me really has helped me out heaps thats for sure..

Personally, I cant stand skunk

Its the default weed around adelaide. Only because its a high yielder, hardy and quick bloomer that loves the climate. I've had lots of strains that are a higher potency, but skunk seems to be everyones favourite. It does taste quite nice when the genetics are decent (ie not a 20 generation clone!), but after the last 8 years smoking the stuff regularly, I don't want it anymore..

personally, im looking forward to when weed starts coming *into* SA instead of going out. best stuff i ever smoked was circa 8 yrs ago, mother of pearl, cali haze, white widow and red devil..hard to get but worth the expedition

or maybe im just not connected anymore. ahh well

my 2c

-doh