:: Cheesy Mayo Toast ::

I got realy stoned the other night and went on a huge munch raid.

There was plenty of bread, which is always good imho...

A a whole pack of shredded cheese.

And a bottle of mayo.

Spread the mayo generously over the bottom peice of bread, chuck some shredded cheese on top, and back the top peice of break over the top of that.

Throw it onto the toasted sandwich making grill thingy, bang the lid down for 2 minutes.

And there you have it.

Toasted cheese and mayo sambos.

::M1557::

actually due to lack of weed, but it seems the situation has changed in the last ten minutes.

i'd made some scones with diceypunk's recipe and it took ages to get goin but it's starting to mess up my head now.

so i'll let ya know how they taste to someone ELSE who is completely fucked, haha!!

:blink:

I had it again today while i was sober.

And i still think it tastes brilliant.

I dunno why, its party the melted gooey cheese, party the sweet taste of the mayo and party the crunchyness of the bread...

Weird combo even for me, but i think it tastes beut.

So i take it you tried it out?

Its not to bad with a few slices of ham either.

But the reason i like having the just cheese and mayo is because its just so random and convenient.

The cheese on the outside sounds like a good idea, caus i love it how you get crispy cheese bits on the edges of the bread due to the cheese driping out and then getting toasted.

Good idea man.

I got fair mulled one other night, but i was at a mates place and didnt have access to a sandwich press, so i grabed all the left over ends of cheese and shit, shredded it all up, wacked it between 2 peices of bread, and then force fed it into the toaster.

:blink:

The cheese didnt melt all the way, but it seemed prety clever at the time.. ;)

Edited by M1557

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.