im not sure what nuits to use

ok my plant is 31 inches tall its growing in a park the ph is 6.5 its in soil it hasnt been getting nuritrents but the hydro store is have a half off sale so i figured its time i got something to he,p it grow a little faster im not sure what strainit is and no i dont have a pic yet i have a whole rool of film but i dont have it developed yet so what nuits should i use to promote growth oh and im in the midwest of the usa but i think im going to force flowering if no one tells me not to but im not sure if thats a good idea all i have to do is cover it for a day or so with something to block out the light but im not sure i cant risk it being where it is for more then another cople of weeks should i transplant it then wait 2 weeks then force flower that seems liek a better idea but im going to rely on the experts here at oz and i just want the stem to get stronger i want it a little taller maby 2 more feet and i want massive buds any ideas for nuits

If they're outdoors, the only way to force flowering is to restrict the light hours regularly and consistenly to around 12:12. You would have to do this for the entire flowering season, not just for one day or even one week, as soon as you stopped the artificial long nights it would end up reverting and perhaps even stressing the heck out of the poor thing.

Nutrients in soil should be added at very small rates, perhaps even as low as 1/5 or so. If the plants are growing in good organic soil with lots of added manures/composts then they should need little additional fertilisation.

Remember, more ferts doesn't mean more buds. It can mean the opposite. So take it easy, and try and find yourself something designed for use in soil, rather than a hydroponic nutrient which will likely end up in your waterways.

well thats the thing its not in good soil i dont think anything will grow there especally weeds but its mostly clay its in with a bunch of weeds and trees i didnt plant it it grew becasue i always throw seeds away near the bench and it happened to get a crap load of light about 12 hours of direct light out of 15 hours of daylight and get lucky ive had a lot of sprouts pop up but none of them took i wonder why they normally get there first round set of leafs and then there first two leaves after that they stop growing but back to the origional topic the ph is 6.5 in the park near my house i kinda just want to speed up growth can you suggest something that would help with that any more info you guys want that woudl help more