Plant Questiosn

wuts up all yall stoners out ther !!!!!!!!! im matt n i been trin to grow this one plant for awhile now ! n its good but my dumb ass cuzin was rubbin its main stem and snapped it ! dumb ho, but neways

i recut the top part a little and put some rooting solution on it and was wondering what would happen to the main stem wher it broke on the bottom if it will grow new shoots or what !!!!!!! and does ne one have any killer seeds they would be willin to send fo free! jus like ne seeds u got to spare ! post bak

Edited by hempster420

and does ne one have any killer seeds they would be willin to send fo free! jus like ne seeds u got to spare

trading of such items is forbidden on this site, but im not going to jump down your throat, instead here is a link to the australian seed swap club ASSC? go there, register and dont get shitty about not being able to get trading status and leave, there are people like me who were trading on the old assc a couple of years back and on the new one, i have been told i'll get trading status asap, was like 3 months ago :D but register, get to know the people, give them some info about you and your grows and i bet in no time someone will be willing to trade...it also helps if you have seeds to start with Xpat Seeds he sends to australia and i have personally used his service and highly recommend it to others B)

the tip that broke off, if your lucky will root and become another plant for you...might get unlucky and have it die but none the less the original plant will just heal and start growing from the top 2 shoots that are left, you have absolutely nothing to worry about :thumbsup

Yea, ASSC is a good site for trading seeds. I have done a trade or two through them, as I have trading status over there.

You do have to get to know us first though.

If you want to buy seeds then Xpat is good and in amsterdamn and looking at expanding to London.

www.planetskunk.com is another good site, and actually where I got my last few strains from. They are in Ireland but run by ex aussies also.

Yea, ASSC is a good site for trading seeds. I have done a trade or two through them, as I have trading status over there

I've been visiting that site for about a month, trying to get a trade happening, and it seems really dead.....There must be Ozzies that want to trade seeds.... :scratchin

Edited by FlowerPower

Yeah, usually the best bet is to save up your $ and buy a good strain which has many good reports on it. A good chunk of your growing success is determined by your seed selection and their quality. You can grow crap buds with a good strain, if you totally screw up, but you'll never do well with crap ones.

So my advice is to spend the $, say budget a hundred or so for a pack of really nice seeds, or a mixed bag, and you'll be much happier with yourself 6 months down the track when you've got a good harvest and are working on your next one. If you go with freebies, or worse, bagseed, you're likely to be disappointed and waste a lot of your time.

As to your snapped plant, provided the cutting which you end up with isn't too big, you could expect it to root if you treat it like any other cutting. But really, you're best off starting clean and getting a good plant to begin with.

One more tip. Don't tell anyone about your grow. People are bastards and will often brag or even deliberately screw you over, particularly if you're doing well for yourself.

The chance of a secret being released is directly proportional to how many people know it. If it's one person, then the chances are tiny. If it's two, it becomes bloody huge, and more than that is practical crop suicide.

Hope that helps, and good luck.

I've been visiting that site for about a month, trying to get a trade happening, and it seems really dead.....There must be Ozzies that want to trade seeds....

im one :D

ASSC is about to be revived, all of the people that run it are busy doing other things so its been left for a bit.

However they are going to be getting up and running again soon.

i hope so :P assc is an awesome idea and it would be ashame to see it run into the ground....

As to your snapped plant, provided the cutting which you end up with isn't too big, you could expect it to root if you treat it like any other cutting.

i forgot who it was, i think it was the guy who owns that ex coffee shop in amsterdam but anyways someone said that they recieved a cutting that was huge, so huge infact they went on to say they never thought a cutting could be that big...i also think i read at international cannagraphic in wally ducks forum that his friend was growing and a branch snapped off and they planted it along side the mother and it grew fine :thumbsup but the biggest cutting i have ever seen was only 3 nodes high and working on its fourth :D

The chance of a secret being released is directly proportional to how many people know it. If it's one person, then the chances are tiny. If it's two, it becomes bloody huge, and more than that is practical crop suicide.

i agree 99%, why not 100% ? because we share our grows with our fellow stoners/grower here at ozstoners and i personally have had nothing but great experiences in doing so lol but people in general are thiefs or tell people who are when you show them your crop so just remember to keep the grow to yourself untill its time to manicure as thats a bitch B)