bag o' dirt

ok i want to grow all over town i know im going to get ripped off at a couple of the places but thats y im plantng lower grade bud ther but my question is this

if i go dig a hole fill it with a bag of dirt conceal it pretty well and throw a dozen seeds in it will i get a plant thats worth smoking

what if i dont do that much for it only go visit once or twice a month will it die i doubt it but you guys know more then i do

and theres a island in the middle of a lake near my house that no one uses would thatbe a good place to grow

thanks later i have a pack of blunts i need to go smoke

anywhere that you have a major cunt of a time getting to wether its due to being cut up, having to climb mountains, an island in the middle of a lake, et.c is a great place to grow...

if you going to dig a hole and just plant a dozen seeds, your going to get shitty, seeded up plants without a doubt...it would be best to start the seedlings at home in small pots and then transplant out...sure mass seedlings only take up a small place and you could plants heaps in a 1m patch but i would only do 1 plant per 1m otherwise they are going to get crouded and your going to lose out on yield...

you best bet would be to find a forest with mass hills and over grow that...way less chance of getting ripped

Also if you chuck seeds on the ground you'll get males that will pollinate the females...

Island in the middle of a lake sounds like a fucking great idea though, buy yourself a little blow up dingy or something to paddle out there when you need to... scout around first for tracks etc to make sure nobody really does go there

i would kill all of te males of corse but thers not a lot of places around here thats the only bad things blow up boat was just what i was thinking except i was going to use a queen size blow up matress unless i can find something cheaper ive used them as a raft a few times on the river down southadn the razor blade thing you guys were talking about just go buy a pack of 100 blades and put them in the ground around where i plant

and how tall are plants b4 you can tell sex most of the time a foot feet 3 feet i have a 2 footer that i cant tell sex thats outside any help

also another question

i want about 20 plants so should i have about 30 grow sites say with luck ill keep 2/3 of the plants the rest die or gdt ripped off and also

transplanting is ive read the how to but i suck at it ive killed over a dozen healthy plants trying can i just get them started in rockwoll and then put those inthe ground in a hole filled with potting mix/perlite its 70/30 right

next y do i have 2 plants that are 3 weeks old and only have there origional 2 leafs not the rounded ones but the ones that come right after that what can i do to make those damn beautiful plants grow and the one i just left alone and didnt know about is abut 2 feet am i bad for plants B) becaseu i dont want to be

if they are near a lake say about 100 yards waht about feet away do you think i would have to drag water to them or would they get it by them selfs

would underwatering make them smaller i dont want huge plants i dont want them malnurished but i also dont want to have to go there that often once a week or two at the most

how far away do my males have to be from my females a mile two miles i think other people have plants in this area but im not posative how far can a male polinate a female plant i know i said it above also but how tall are plants normally b4 you can tell sex are the full grown half grown a foot or two

thats all i can think of right now thanks for the help everyone

life just got easier i just founda guy that will letme use his paddle boat and i can take 4 bags of dirt at once didnt check out the island yet but alot of people have boats which makes me nervous but they are mostly old people with a lot of money and nothing to do with it so it shoiuld be ok im going to spend a few days on the island and see if i see anyone take some joints a gallon of water and some MRI's or is it MRE??? dont know but ill let you guys know whats up later with the island i planted 12 seeds today near another lake thats right by my house adi think imgoing to go plant at the river also

just go buy a pack of 100 blades and put them in the ground around where i plant

if you are serious about setting traps and the crop gets discovered by police, your going to get in alot more trouble than what you would have if you didnt place the traps :thumbdown but if you intend on setting some, get fishing line and tie the razor (fish hooks work great, the more rusted the better for rippers B) ) and hang them from branches around the stem...if a stupid ripper decides to rip the plant out of the ground, they can say goodbye to using that hand for a good week :yingyang use clear fishing line and buy green hooks/razors, you dont want them reflecting light and giving the ripper a warning...

ife just got easier i just founda guy that will letme use his paddle boat and i can take 4 bags of dirt at once didnt check out the island yet but alot of people have boats which makes me nervous but they are mostly old people with a lot of money and nothing to do with it so it shoiuld be ok im going to spend a few days on the island and see if i see anyone take some joints a gallon of water and some MRI's or is it MRE??? dont know but ill let you guys know whats up later with the island i planted 12 seeds today near another lake thats right by my house adi think imgoing to go plant at the river also

congrats on the loan of the boat, will make life alot easier for you...but how are you going to explain to this person those bags of soil and the seedlings your carting over to the island? if they smoke mj, they are bound to steal your crop, if they dont, they are just as likely to dob you into the police....you'd wanna make sure you have a decent excuse and can back it up if they start asking questions because theres only one plant in the world that people go to a major effort to grow and hide, im sure if he comes to the same conclusion, your gonna lose that crop :thumbdown

transplanting is ive read the how to but i suck at it ive killed over a dozen healthy plants trying can i just get them started in rockwoll and then put those inthe ground in a hole filled with potting mix/perlite its 70/30 right

water the plants, let them sit for 5-10 mins and then re-pot or place into the ground making sure new soil/medium is all around the base of the plant as well as the sides...also for outdoors, perlite isnt needed that much depending on how well you work the soil and since your buying all yours, i dont see it being needed at all...

one thing that you will need as you intend on leaving your crops for long periods of time is rain saving crystals...they might go under a different name where you are but basically its like giant sugar crystals that act like sponges, slowly releasing the water they have stored...if every farmer in australia used them, there wouldnt be a drought :P well atleast no where near as bad as it is, those things work awesome and have saved countless plants...well worth the investment, even if they only save you carrying water, they'll pay for themself in no time :D

next y do i have 2 plants that are 3 weeks old and only have there origional 2 leafs not the rounded ones but the ones that come right after that what can i do to make those damn beautiful plants grow and the one i just left alone and didnt know about is abut 2 feet am i bad for plants blink.gif becaseu i dont want to be

if i had to guess, root bound...transplant them asap

if they are near a lake say about 100 yards waht about feet away do you think i would have to drag water to them or would they get it by them selfs

that all depends on the amount of rain and if you have used rain saver crystals...if there is barely any rain for a week or 2 and if you havent used them, you'll definately need to water them...

would underwatering make them smaller i dont want huge plants i dont want them malnurished but i also dont want to have to go there that often once a week or two at the most

is it just me or do u just want to plant some seeds and walk back to the patch 6 months later for a harvest? you MUST take care of your plants if you want any kind of return...stinge out on water, they'll keel over and die on you :thumbdown if you want small plants, give them adequate water and tie or top them down...it will increase yield, keep the plants low and you wont be sacrificing anything....in short, if u under water them, they will be small shitty plants, drooping so much it looks like the plants want to die....

how far away do my males have to be from my females a mile two miles i think other people have plants in this area but im not posative how far can a male polinate a female plant i know i said it above also but how tall are plants normally b4 you can tell sex are the full grown half grown a foot or two

i have no idea of imperial measurements as they are from the stone age (sorry if i offended anyone but when the smallest measurement you have is an inch, your bound to end up with mass problems) but if you have any plants within 1-2km (1km = 1000m and you should get 3.1ft to 1m) of a male plant, chances are with a good gust of wind, those ladies will get pollinated...i have seen seeded crops with the nearest male over 5km away :D its more about luck if your planting outdoors as alot of people (newbies) think males are the better plant as they grow bigger and faster, not relising it'll seed up someone else's crop :thumbdown

plants should show pre-flowers around weeks 6 - 8 of growth depending on how long the day cycle is and what strains your growing...some may take alot longer, some you might not be able to stop from flowering...thats a major reason for starting from cuttings, all female, you dont have to pull any out and NO SEEDS :reallyexcited: