New Features

Hey all ,

I wanted to draw attention to some of the new features that we have added here at oz stoners

First is our Strain Guide this has just been launched this week so ofcourse it is a little empty but hopefully with all your help that won't be the case for very long at all

Anyone wishing to submit a strain guide just has to click the add strain guide button on the left hand side of the menu please have a look at the notes section of the guide to see the information that is required with each entry

So have a look , and if you have sugestions to make about it feel free to contact me or post in the sugestion section

Strain Guide

The next feature is Our Grow Faq , you can find you way to this section buy clickign the grow guides link at the top of every page or buy clickign the link bellow

Grow Guides

At the moment those wishing to submit a tutorial should eighter email me a copy of the tutorial , and I will put it up with you as the author so credit remaining yours or just make a post in the Aussie Ganja Grow Guide forum and I'll pull it from there ( still keeping you as the author ofcourse)

If people find posts on the site they think should be included in under general discussion to the FAQ please just pm me a link to the post

and finally we have launched the games section , so if your bored whilst hanging around the boards waiting for a reply pop on in and have a play :P

The Games Section

to get into the games section just click the games link at the top of each page :P

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.