Is this normal? (picture included)

"Its like a white discolouration"- sienfeld fan? :P

nah I'm not sure, I think mould is pretty distinct-(sort of fluffy and u can tell it aint suppose to be there)......but then I'm no expert.

Just think if it starts to take the shape of the virgin-mary, you could make a cracker on ebay!!! ::P:

......just dont mention it's pot.... :P

damn i havent seen anything like that before :scratchin

my bet would be mould because of how wet, cold and humid its been lately, but then again your in another part of oz so for all i know its been 30+ ouside, 0% humidty and without a cloud in the sky :P

in all honesty, i have no idea what it is, stonedas or luke skywalker will probably know though :P

looks like mold 2 me mate - but pull open the bud and check in the middle of the bud first as this is where 95% of mould will start!

Or

it could be that your light was 2 close 2 your buds and ive seen little white patches like before where it was the heat that caused it.

Jack

Check close to the stalk around the discoloured leaf below the circle in the picture, if it is mould you will see a grey fluffy substance there, the leaves and heads in that spot would also break off the plant easily too.

:P

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.