Lemon Skunk

stone was actually the best outdoor stone i've had in my few seasons of growing, I have only grown on bagseed previously.

Really fruity, fruity and skunky smell, actually smells way better than any hydro i've had for years and the stone is quite exceptional. Smooth on the throat. The plants starting off light green but finished dark green, topping out at 3-4 foot of sticky buds. Cross of citrus skunk and skunk #1 from kind seeds.

really looking to go hydro, got a few ideas down for a setup. But i'm re-locating myself in a few months so it is going to be a hassle for now. I'll post em up when I get it set up.

Past grows have included Hindu Kush (sensi) and mainly just bagseed from

there.

Here's another pic of the lemon skunk, fruitiest pot I've ever smoked. Thankyou Jordan of the Islands.

post-5446-1117259017_thumb.jpg

Lemon Skunk.

Pic highlights 3 phenotypes from 10 seeds I recieved = 4 fems.

Pheno #1 =

The pheno at the front was the more fruity of the plants, having more citrus skunk characteristics rather than skunk #1 (which i have not growed previously mind you).

Smell - really fruity with a hint of skunk, hard to describe really.

Taste - really really fruity, only dried and cured for a month or so all up but still had the great taste.

High - headstone

Pheno # 2 =

One at the back right in the shade.

Smell = skunky, smells like the super skunk a friend has grazing.

Taste = Very hashy taste, smacks the lips. Joints ooze with resin.

Pheno # 3 =

Back Left- perfect mix of the two strains.

Complete blend of the past two phenos.

Pheno # 4 (not in picture)

similar to pheno 3.

Highly reccomend this strain, despite it being an indoor plant, still grows great and smokes brill, I didn't know outdoor plants could have such potency.

WITH THE SUN AS MY GROW LAMP.. hehe.. :P

final pic:

post-5446-1117259745_thumb.jpg