420 Crew Comp

Ok guys well a while ago I mentioned the possibility of us having some raffles here and the idea seemed quite popular so I thought I would try it out

The Winner Of this Raffle will receive a Free set of Hash bags and it’s purpose is encourage some of the members here to become a 420crew members and also to allow myself and Oz to add some of the great features we have planned for a while with an upgraded server 

How to enter:

Option 1 : Join the 420Crew for a minimum of 6 months

Option 2 : If your already a 420crew member your raffle tickets are $ 15 for the first and $10 for each additional ticket

How to get additional raffle tickets if your not already a member :

Once you have joined the 420crew each extra tickets costs $5 each if you pm me so I can organize all the raffle tickets at once , if you want to come back at a later date that is ok but the tickets are then $10 for one , $15 for two, $20 for 4 tickets and $5 again for every ticket afterwards

Start and Finnish:

We will start this competition as of today the 29th of April and the winner will be picked on the 1st of July to give people a chance to save if they need to

However the longer you wait the more free giveaways and competitions that we only hold for our crew members you will miss tongue.gif

How it works :

Once you have become a member I will run a random number generator and send you the number it spits out , at the end of the month the generated numbers will be put into a random selector and the winners will be chosen

What you can win :

Well for starters EVERYONE that enters will receive the 420membership they paid for which gives them access to private forums , more space in their pm box , a 10% discount off of anything from the ozstoners shop, double to triple the upload limits , access to the download section a free Ozstoners.com secure email account and MORE excl.gif!

So when you think about it you really have nothing to loose buy trying to win

For the people who actually win the raffle I have worked out some nice prizes

The first place prize is a set of Hash bags

Second place is a Bong and Bowl set

And if there is enough interest in it all we will add a third place prize ,

As said at the beginning this is to encourage a growth in 420 crew members and also to raise money for ozstoners all proceeds from this will go towards us upgrading our server and also adding the features than we have planned in the future ( the more interest the less time you’ll wait wink.gif )

Those of you that have not checked out the join 420 crew link recently should have a look at some of the newer advantages that we have given to our crew members as they have changed allot in the month and will continue to be improved over the next few weeks and of course into the future . The page can be accessed through the link in my signature or buy clicking the join 420crew link in the top menu of each page

he he don't we all

it is definitely the safer option for those extra cautious people :)

pluss there is allot moe being added at the moment , like zero advertisign skins and a few other little extra goodies like the download section due to open tomorrow :)

I meant to actually remove that option

if you wish to make a credit card payment we can manually run them but thats the only way we do credit cards at the moment , this is for both your security and ours just contact me in private

the best way of becomming a member is to just send preferably a money order to the po box given when you select that option

thanx allto and hope you join :P