SPIDERMITES

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup I have been plauged with spidermite over the years, but the last few crops I havent seen any and the product I use is called OMITE and it is out standing for killing spidermite I have over the years tried every thing, nothing comes close for the shear killing power to spidermites than this product if used correctly I use 1/2 a gram to 1 liter of water to start with for small plants up untill they have at leasrt 5to 6 nodes then use 1gram to 1liter of water when they are older, with a couple of drops of dish washing liquid I stress a couple of drops to 1 liter and srart spraying plants when they are in the seedling stage at least 3 to 4 weeks old, spray on both sides of the leaves soaking them completly and let the over flow of the liquad run off so there is no large drops on the plant as it will dry a white powder and will burn the leaf, DO NOT spray when plants are in bloom as it will destroy the pistals of the head you shouln not have to spray them after the 4th week of spraying as you start out spraying every 3 days for the first 3 or 4 applications then at 7 day intervals and then you get to the 4th or 5th week and they will be all gone and there eggs will be killed as well I will be happy to answer any questions any one has.HOPE THIS HELPS SOME ONE.

FREE BOSTON GEORGE :yingyang

post-5686-1116748978_thumb.jpg

Edited by mally2

:thumbsup  :thumbsup  :thumbsup I have been plauged with spidermite over the years, but the last few crops I havent seen any  and the product I use is called OMITE and it is out standing for killing spidermite I have over the years tried every thing, nothing comes close for the shear killing power to spidermites than this product if used correctly I use 1/2 a gram to 1 liter of water to start with for small plants up untill they have at leasrt 5to 6 nodes then use 1gram to 1liter of water when they are older, with a couple of drops of dish washing liquid I stress a couple of drops to 1 liter and srart spraying plants when they are in the seedling stage at least 3 to 4 weeks old, spray on both sides of the leaves soaking them completly and let the over flow of the liquad run off so there is no large drops on the plant as it will dry a white powder and will burn the leaf,  DO NOT spray when plants are in bloom as it will destroy the pistals of the head  you shouln not have to spray them after the 4th week of spraying as you start out spraying every 3 days for the first 3 or 4 applications then at 7 day intervals and then you get to the 4th or 5th week and they will be all gone and there eggs will be killed as well I will be happy to answer any questions any one has.HOPE THIS HELPS SOME ONE.

FREE BOSTON GEORGE :yingyang

I tried to upload the information from manufacturer its in adobe form 128kb it will not uploade to much kbs,it is made in south australia, australia, and it comes in 1kg containers,if you put omite into google in australia you will get to there web site it has all the info on it.

I personally found OMITE to be shit..and relied on heavier concentrations than the recommended dosage.

Ive always used Mite Rid..a non systemic mite killer. Smells like peppermint and two doses for really bad infestations kills em all and usually keep em away for 2 years...again avoid it in flowering..heck avoid anything in flowering or if you must ONLY use it at the beginning of flowering..as you really should have seen them little suckers before flowering anyhow...

Just my 2 cents