thc infused drinks

ok i know you can do it ive had it and now im trying to make it all you have to do is drop the buds in something like 151 barcde rum didnt want to use everclear to strong to drink but back to the topic sorry ive had 3 shots and i blown but ok im done rambling how long should i let the buds sit in there to get most of the thc extracted and what is the saturation limit ir how many buds can i put in b4 it does nothing

ok after a while i realized that was the blunts that had me going so hard not the drinks just called a friend he said he would soak a half oz of nuggs in everclear for 2 months take those buds out put fresh ones in use the everclear soaked ones for fun he didnt emphize so i didnt ask and he would do that 6 times so for about a year then he said 2 shots and ouy would be on cloud nine

I personally wouldnt soak them for anything more than 24 hours.

All the THC will be sucked out by then and leaving it longer just starts sucks crap out of the bud like Chlorophly or however its spelt :detective2:.

:scratchin

I was at a party once where this guy had this bottle that was somethign like cinnamon fireball schnapps that he had soaked weed in and then strained out all the weed, and he was administering it with an eyedropper, not single drops, but he would give you a full dropper of it, under your tongue and man was it powerful. You had a THC high for hours afterwards.

this shit will knock you on your ars holy crap its nice im buying a oz tonight and another bottle my neighbor passed out after 2 shos he doesnt smoke that much but you could get a good buzz going after a shot but its all gone now so time to make some more and a couple people want to buy some its great im charging 150 a fifth 25 for the drink 100 ffor the oz and the rest for me

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.