anyone know any legal alternate smokes that work

:scratchin I was surfing the net and came across a heap of sites all claiming they don't sell "crap in a bag" and their shit will get you stoned, they have some shit called cannabae in most, what the hell is that? i can't find a referance anywhere on the net. and also if its legal then what about the mixes with opioids in em, what would happen if you tried importing that shit. i looked everywhere on the net and couldn't even find a goverment list of illegal herbs.

and it seems real weird that some cacti and other DMT carrying plants are legal but mild shit like weed isn't.

anyway if anyone has smoked any of these i'd be interested to know what you think of it. its so fucking stupid that it's eaiser for me to go and find some fucking corner dealer and buy some bud than to find a legal alternative.

I hate breaking the law now that i have daughter to think about, but i still want to kick back and chill with some nice smoke...well..when she isn't crying, shitting herself or throwing up all over me. :o

sites like www.herbalsmokeshop.com advertising herbaldro and hawaiian-herbal-hybrid. ingredients include: poppy flowers, avena sativa, cannabae buds, chesteya bud, hybrid strains of wild dagga buds, flowers, Leonurus Sibiricus extract.

the attached file is a picture of the hawaiian buds, they actually look kinda like weed. :scratchin they charge like 100 usd for an oz. if it works like bud it would be fucking awesome but i think its to good to be true. salvia is illegal in australia as are opioids so those products aren't what i mean, but salvia or pedro would be pretty sick im sure. :thumbsup

post-5633-1115118567_thumb.jpg

Salvia will never be a alternative to bud, It would be like replacing Asprin with Heroin.

Salvia will kick your ass six ways till sunday, dont fuck with it.

Most if not all of those "legal buds" are crap. Dont waste your money.

PS: cacti contain mescaline not DMT.