SHIVA SKUNK

Has any one around here tried it? It sounds like the strain to grow for a late starter like me. High yeild, little hazzle, good crop.

But as I have been told clones are the way to go. As I'm a relativlely new I don't want to risk my money on un-proven seed stock. (And time and face)

So I would really appreciate any feed back. Also other buzz breeds like Haze, Hash and G-13 look worth the effort. Is it possible to mix these species in a single sea of green? :)

Hi Kimba, there's two (Shiva) strains I know very well, being a seedbank and all, N.L. X Shiva is one of them, it's Northern Light crossed with Shiva, and you get pretty wasted on that strain if it's grown up under the right conditions.

another is Shiva offcourse, what can I say,..it's very stoned weed, the kind you feel behind your eyeballs.

for your Questions;

You can mix different stains together, no problem if you use seperate pots for them as you have to get some strains out a bit sooner than others who need a bit more time flowering.

I dunno what strains are availyble for you as clones,..but I would recomment this if you want quick results from your grow.

http://www.t-boat.com/images/products/nlxs_big.jpg<<N.L.X Shiva..http://www.t-boat.com/images/products/sh_big.jpg<<Shiva

Guest Charles Peak

Hi,

Yes you do need good clones, but you can get these easily from people who have grown before.

If they had a good crop then the seeds are good. I only started 6 months ago, and i had many problems, but you have to deal with them. Maybe go to a Hydroponic store?

Thanks

Guest Field_of_Light

Yes shiva shanti is another strain altogether....

Shiva Skunk is similar to shiva shanti...I beleive as Ive seen side by side buds....and found the shiva skunk to be a little slower (less vigorous) than the shanti growth wise....both have very good flowering times...but I think the shanti comes ina little sooner

Just imo

Shiva Skunk is a hybrid of Northern Lights #5 and Skunk #1, totally unrelated to Shiva Shanti, and Shiva is totally unrelated to all of them.

I never grown none of these strains.

Anyhoo, Shiva Shanti is a hybrid of an old landrace afghani indica known as garlic bud crossed with an F1 of something.

I dunno about Shiva, Its a pure indica but I dont know whats in it, came from Positronics Seedbank originally.

The Shiva ?? I grew was the best thing I had grew (indoor crop 2). A mild sneaky stone with little paranioa. But a few plants turn hermaphrodite growing grapes on seperate branches and sometimes the same node. A small crop I risked it. The oscillating fans would spread a ripe grape in seconds. So it's a good mull, gives a fantastic yeild but is also a worry. I now am trying a Skunk strain but to it's too smelly, I want to try Medicine Man or something next. Anyone wanna swap some clones or seeds? Kimba-San :)