lost

well hello everyone i read some of the topics on growing but some just didnt get to me and others were just too long a reckon im just after the simplest way of growing me a plant .. by indoor and soil if someone could help me out giving me ideas or a tuturial on what to do, things to buy etc that would me mad i am just after a simple and good way in growing a plant

please help meee! haha thanks everyone

ok

400 watt light

soil and perlite 70%soil30%perlite

timer for your light

ventilation system

various nutrents

odor control check your local hydro store

and consult the forum there are tons of tutorials that are rather easy and if you dont find one you like erowid.org click on mj and there is a very simple nice one there but thats the bare needs if you want to go spend another $2000 on a set up you can but that will get you started

:smoke

Guest Eikel

Hi Nice, Welcome to OzStoners!

Now, fsagertyaef has given you a brief listing of stuff you will need for your grow.

However, I suggest you read some of the threads on the site - there's no getting around the fact you will need to READ, even if the topics are long and wordy.

My suggestion is to read the following topics and get back to us with questions once you have an idea of what to do and need clarification:

- Allhail's questions about his setup.

- Pipeman's First Grow.

- Instink's First Grow

I know it's a lot of reading, but although OzStoners' are here to help, you won't be spoon-fed. Best to read alot, get confused, ask a bunch of questions, and clarify things as they go along.

Good luck!

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.