basic cannabutter

i just wanted to put this up in the most basic way possible because when i first tried understanding some of the instructions on here i got me realllllll confused (i am a lil slow!)

STEP ONE:

Take 2 ounces of leaf (dry and with no bud) and put it in a large cooking pot and fill almost 3 quaters the way with water...

STEP TWO:

Boil on stove for 30 minutes...

STEP THREE:

Turn stove down so that water is simmering...

STEP FOUR:

Add 500 grams butter (cut into peices to make melting time quicker)

STEP FIVE:

Simmer for 6 hours, stiring every half hour...

STEP SIX:

Take pot and pour contents threw a cloth into a 2nd pot...

STEP SEVEN:

Wrap leaf in cloth and squeeze tightly to release all fluid into pot...

STEP SEVEN:

Leave in freezer for a few hours till butter has gone solid on top, then remove butter and put into container and into the fridge..

STEP EIGHT:

Use butter in muffins to get u realy high:D

Ive used this method a few times now as we go through a fair bit in my house and have had realy good batches, ive given a fair bit out to friends and family and have had all great revues..

The basic method is taken from pipemans reciepe (thanks matee ur a life saver:D )

but i hope this is as basic and straight forward as possible...

oh by the way... dunno why but i never have any taste of weed in my muffins... i use the original way to make them (eggs butter sugar milk flour etc)rather than instant muffin mix..

anyways peace all