OS Shop Grand Opening Free Raffle

Ok guys well as allot of you know the ozstoner shop is now up and running to celebrate it’s grand opening we have decided to run a free raffle

To enter just pm me and say you want to be in the draw, the entrants will be given a ticket number and a verification number and at the end of the contest I will announce what ticket has won

To make it nice and fair the only things we are going to keep will be the verification number and your raffle ticket number, On Sunday the 16th of May we will announce the winning ticket number , the winner then needs to pm us with both the verification and raffle ticket number, the verification number must remain your knowledge only as this will be our verification for you being the true winning ticket holder.

(anyone that tries to deceive us will be publicly announced and banned from all comps for 3 months )

The prize on offer is a choice of a 6 month crew membership or a $35 voucher to use on the site or in the new shop the voucher can be used on it’s own or in conjunction with other discounts or cash to purchase an item of greater value The one condition on the voucher is that you must use it all at once if your purchase is less than 35 dollars we encourage you to look around at the cheaper items as the unused credit is not transferable to a new purchase

Good luck to all that enter

Stay tuned for more raffles and comps in the coming weeks and months some free some paid but all money contributed to us will go to our projected server upgrade and enhancements to the site which we will all benefit from so dig deep where you can :(

hey guys thoughs people that tried to organise raffle tickets whilst I was offline I will get to you all over the next few days , if you don't hear from me buy thursday night pm me again

and those who have not entered there are only a few days left so get in whilst you can

hey guys thoughs people that tried to  organise raffle tickets whilst I was offline I will get to you all over the next few days , if you don't hear from me buy thursday night pm me again

and those who have not entered there are only a few days left  so get in whilst you can

You have to be in it to win it.

:detective2: