Need to grow guerilla

Well well well.... looks whos finally turned 18 :(

Yes yes its me...

i joined oz stoners like 2 years ago, and was told to piss off n come back when i was 18... so i respected the legality of the issue and dissapeared... anyways now im back!

Still a virgin grower, but really wana grow :thumbsup

I still live with the folks and dont wana get them in any shit... so i cant grow at home!

Today i took the dog for a walk (hes a dogue de bordeaux) around the wetlands near my house.... anyway there are SOOOO MANY awsome spots i found!

I found one that was like right near a swamp.... is it ok to grow in like swampy territory...will the plants drown?

This particular spot gets nice mornin sun too! WOOO

It is hard to get too... as there is fencing and lots of trees n shrubs covering it from a path and then theres the swamp on the other side :D...

However, there is a wooden walkway built above the swamp that you can sorta see my spot from. the walkway is roughly 20m away from my spot!

Ill try and get some pics sooon...

Any thoughts/ideas etc.. please reply

Peace

Happy birthday.

This time of year is not when outdoor planting is performed. A swamp area as you've described will be inundated with water soon. Spring or early summer is preferred.

Also, if there is a walkway, then that tells me the area is frequented to such an extent, that a walkway was required. This is bad.

Which state/city are you in?

Happy birthday hOllOw, welcome back. :thumbsup

The main problems you will have are with the flowering smell and mould, there is also the charge of introducing an exotic plant into a protected habitat if you get busted, boardwalks are usually put there to protect sensitive areas from people. Nowadays it's hard to find a secluded spot in suburbia that a few other growers don't know about and given the cost of petrol it would hardly be worth making constant trips out bush to maintain a small and hopefully secret crop. Your parents would probably know about your mj use by now, if they do would they let you stick a couple of plants in a secluded area of the garden, if there is one that is. :(

:D

:( my parents have no idea...im not a huge smoker! I only wana grow like 2 0r 3 plants... and theres no way i could grow at home!

My dad despises MJ!

Ive heard the swampy conditions can be great! any comments?

Know of any strains that are good in cooler melbourne weather?? i hear Purple Power can handle itself well...

Flowering smell????

Yeh i didn't think about mould... any ways i could combat this? You can get mould resistant strains cant you?

There are some other spots... ill have to scope it out further!!

Further comments??

Peace

Flowering smell????
Ever stuck your nose in an ounce bag? that is nothing compared to resinous odour given off by the female plant in full bloom, and it gets stronger on a hot day, it's also a unique smell.
Yeh i didn't think about mould... any ways i could combat this? You can get mould resistant strains cant you?
It depends on how much water is around leading up to Easter, if the area is pretty dry at that time of the year then mould shouldn't be a worry, if the area stays fairly wet or boggy then a mould resistant strain or a better location would be the way to go.

Another hint, if you want to check if others do go to your proposed location or not just drop a few gold coins or a $5 note there and if they vanish then you know other people have visited.

:(

I got some pics thismornin.....

But it wont let me upload them

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

the pics are 101kb in size....

wats the deal??