goin big

hey everone all stying safe and all is well i no my dads mate has a remote farm of 500acres its dry and inland but has got alot of fresh water from underground wich so happens to be in dams and thers pumps and old ute 4 carrying shit and a bike ta chec on em fk walkin all over 500 acress and 2 fresh water lakes and a nice size shed to put tha car planes fly over sumtimes i suspect in and its set up like a house so i waz thinkin he has grown a few there b4 but he harddly goes ther like he lives overseas all the time so i thought i would say can i live there while ur not and go halves with him he smokes and if any thing ent down id take tha blame wat you ppl think and stealth would be very good round tha lakes plenty water good ground all i need ta get in is sum wire mesh sheep manure and some dynamic lifter and some organic liquid ferts that arnt on the market that i no of i get em of a mate made profesionaly buy a company

they'll need to be very well hidden infact as the plants will stick out so much it wont be funny :thumbdown

do what mr asia has done, get a shed and put a clear plastic roof on it and grow in that, more protection and zero detection :smoke

but that does sound like a plan none the less....u could also fert the local plants to makes them nice and lush as well, that could help hide them :(

btw, what are these ferts you have said your getting that are not on the market no more?

You wont be doing any pot growing now till after winter m8, but every dream starts with a plan - and in this game plan well.

Yep i recken build a opaque shed to let light in and grow in the dirt inside that. Have been in small planes alot and green patches really stand out up in the air.

In the mean time till days start getting longer again - start making great piles of compost and design a simple shed, very easy to build - and sheet the outside of the shed with thick plastic or fibreglass sheeting.

Also if the dirt is poor, work it up and build it up by planting some clover or lucerne on the plot your planing to use and water that bastered till it grows knee high, then dig it into the ground with a motor hoe about 4 weeks before you start growing, also at this time start adding the compost your made and also adjust the PH of the soil.

A week before planting add slow release dymanic lifter/ water crystals if need and work your beds ready for planting - and setup watering system if ya want.

If ya want to grow some huge mother fucker plants - get some clones a month before the date the hours of light are right to plant outdoor, and put those female plants into vegie growth using a 15-20 litre bucket filled with compost/soil indoors under a MH light.

U will have plants over a meter high with a huge root ball ready to be put into your shed. Would go for about 10 plants (as the shed will be easier to build) and give each plant about 1.5m X 1.5m. --- so the shed will be 3m X 7.5m.

You should be abe to get 4-6 pound of each palnt if u choose the right strain and grow them huge.

Just a dreamers way of doing it

Jack

Jack

yeah i know ive gotta wait till after winter i waz getting a head of myself :D as ive just pulled the last lot :D definatly addictive to grow aye ppl i love growing. normaly plant first moon in september but i was thinking about starting some seed lings on a heat mat and humidity dome or sumthing wat would sum of u ppl reckomend as i cant have a big light live at home and mum would be suss :(

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.