budsville's seedling.

Hi Guys,

I have just begun too and I was feeling pretty happy with my first seedling until this morning when I placed the pot in the sunshine. After about 30 minutes, 2 of the leaves folded up and are now touching each other. The seedling is 4 days old and I have kept it nice and damp (perhaps too much water although I don't think so). I also used a few specks of fertilizer in the water spray, is this the sign of a plant burning ?

post-5474-1113271850_thumb.jpg

Edited by budsville

Have done some more research and I am certain that I over fertilized the little seedling. Although I only used a tiny sprinkle of fertilizer in the spray can, I then kept using the same spray can for watering...... Anyway I have transplanted the shoot in new soil, and sown a couple more seeds.

budsville

High there budsville, welcome to Oz Stoners.

Have done some more research and I am certain that I over fertilized the little seedling.
That and unless you are in the northern hemisphere it is the wrong season to be growing outdoors.

:(

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.