Newbie mistake - oops.

Guest Eikel

Guest Eikel

Well, I think I've discovered why it's taking my indoor plant so long to show buds....

Checked her this morning at 7:10am - should've been 20min before lights came on, and huh... lights were running already?!

I checked my timer and discovered that I'd stuffed up my timings on Sunday->Monday.

Lights were switching off at 7:30pm Sunday, then back on at 12:00am Monday, they would stay on right through till 7:30pm Monday night :(

So, I don't believe I've done much damage, but I wanted to confirm, seeing as she'd be getting 19 or so hours of light for one day a week, with the rest at 12/12 - does this explain why she seems to be going through the flower phase very slowly? (2.5 weeks in 12/12 and no buds formed).

Will be fixing the lights tonight, what a stupid newbie mistake! :D

Guest Eikel
buds that get interupted dark cycles tend to form slower ,it can also lead to hermies ect

I would be cheing for light leaks aswell as fixign the timer

Thanks Pure, that's what I figured.

Light-leaks aren't a problem, have already tested for those previously.

I've been keeping a close eye out for any staminae, but it looks like she's not too stressed by the one day of 19/5 lightning, with any luck she'll stay a 100% female girl.

Hopefully within 2 weeks I'll start to see the buds form, can't believe I had let the lights run that stupid cycle for so long, ahh well, live and learn.