flies?

:angry: today I discovered heaps of , what looks like tiny , baby flies crawling all over my buds. They dont look like gnats or thrips, just liitle flies. I painfully removed them all & moved the plant & found hundreds of dead ones on the floor . And more flying around the light . They havent been eating away at the plant luckily.but i'm still concerned about the final product , will it be alright ot smoke?

I have a crappy little set up for one little plant & I have an organic pellet fertilizer top coating , could they just be flies breeding in the dung on the top? I have moved my plants around a little , from outside to get natural sunlight.

any help would be appreciated,thanx!

Try nemacure , you just sprinkle it lighlty on the soil and water it in I won'ty lie to you and say it's fully organic but it will more than likely solve your problem fast which is what you really need

with a month to go just add an extra week flushing to your cycle or use somehtign like final flush this run

:(

it is a product named after the technique :(

sorry should have clarified that before , I use that the first week of my flushign and then bottled water the seccodn week , you shoudl do two to three if usign the nemacure you are fine to use tap water aswell if you want to safe a bit I just use bottled when flushing as a personal preferance

( water comes out of the tap at 0.2 ec where I am :-/ )

y'know what ? i don't think it is scarid flies. After looking at the thread under my one "aaarrrrggghh ! i think i have scarid flies! " , this thread has a pic of em & thats not what i've got at all. Mine are small , BLACK & genuinely look like tiny flies , no antennae or water running going on.

They have decreased in number after i let the soil dry out a bit , thanks again for the advice , but i think this is sumthin else.

The plant dosen't seem affected , there's just a few snapped off bug legs & stuff on the hairs.

I wonder how they'll taste? :smoke :(

sorry everyone ! ( god i'm not even stoned!!)

the thread i was refeing to is scarrid fly larvae??? posted by skankmaster.

it conatins a link to a previous post of elkel's with a photo of a bug that isn't the one partyin all over my baby.

its not that important but i need to improve my tping , so i thawt wot tha fell? :(