Should I turn my setup into SOG?

Hey guys,

I know 1 or two of you have been reading my diary but I wanted to make a separate post about this to get a bit more attention cause i need the advice of some seasoned growers :(

Basically my main plant is getting quite large, and I'll be putting her into flower soon. But I've been reading about SOG and how small plants will go on a massive growth spurt if put into flower early. So I'm thinking now I could cut as many clones off my girl as possible, root/veg them for a short time (2 weeks is normal for sog right?) and then put them straight into flower. Would I get a better yeild this way? What would you do?

Here she is:

post-5372-1113056085.jpg

Thanks guys

SOG isn't an ideal first time grow style in my opinion , it is more plants to care of so more room for potential problems should one or two go neglected buy accident

you also should consider that there is a much more sevier puishment for sog grows should you be caught than if you where caught with only a few

just a few bits of food for thought :(

Hmmmm I do agree about the experience thing, and it would pain my to cut up my pride and joy into 15 little ones... and yeah I didn't think of the legal aspect... thanks guys, you've definitely given me food for thought, i'll probably just veg her for a bit more and see how much bigger and bushier I can get her

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.