Is it worth flowern this?

Below is me plant atm, i think its male, not sure just yet.

Any one have any guesses or experience with yeilds flowering a plant this small?

Its like a month old, but good and healthy.

It is from unknown seed stock. But i have 2 differnt skunk varieties cumn and will be going a 50/50 of the 2 varieties.

It will be a while before they arrive+germ+pott up, so what's does yuz recon pplz?

post-3466-1112335950_thumb.jpg

post-3466-1112336031_thumb.jpg

very hard to give an estimate without knowing if it's a decent yiledign strain and not knowing anythign about your system or lights

mabey pull a few Oz's under a 400 or 600 but thats purely estimation

How much will I yield is a question without an answer , It's like askign how many fish did you see in the sea today and to explect the same answer everyday , things happen , conditions change and people grow differently

My opinion about your plants is to train them a little so you get a few more nodes , then flower it :( I can't tell you what you will yield from it but it will be a substantial increase from just flowering now and shoudl only take an extra week

hope that helps a bit , sorry I couldn't give you an exact answer but you will find it doesn't exist unfortunately varying averages and what to generally shoot for are about all you we can give

im with pure on the training with a lil longer vege time before harvest but if you were to turn it now, i reckon you would get atleast a couple of ounces, depending on the system you could get like 4-5 possibly :scratchin but that would be pushing it a bit IMO...

It is from unknown seed stock. But i have 2 differnt skunk varieties cumn and will be going a 50/50 of the 2 varieties.

what do u mean by that ??? :( do u mean that you'll be growing say 5 plants of each variety?

Below is me plant atm, i think its male, not sure just yet.

ok well if you see any small pods coming out on a stem (they sorta look like really small green seeds, or a spade shape from a pack of cards) its a male :thumbdown if you see a small pod coming from the stem and 2 white hair looking things (stigmas i think) then you have a good chance of a female :reallyexcited: but remember plants can always turn hermi if they have bad conditions or genetics :thumbdown

hope that helps a little :(

Firstly...

If i did get an ounce or 2 it would put a smile on me from ear to ear lol

Secondly,

very hard to give an estimate without knowing if it's a decent yiledign strain and not knowing anythign about your system or lights......

hope that helps a bit

I am running a 400w hps in a 1mx.4mx2m (WxLxH) cupboard. I know it wont give me a better answer, but felt like answering anywayz lol Some pics of cupboard attached.

pure- your assistance is always greatly appreciated. :P

And in conclusion,

what do u mean by that ???  :(  do u mean that you'll be growing say 5 plants of each variety?.......

hope that helps a little  :(

I will take say 3-4 seeds from each bag. to give a bit of variety and few options. Should get a couple females. Then cloning ahoy....

And wantdachonic, i am like a man with no arms, i always need lending hand :( , thanx guys. :wallbash:

post-3466-1112344162_thumb.jpg

post-3466-1112344181_thumb.jpg

post-3466-1112344223_thumb.jpg

I would give it a couple of weeks more veg and then flower it, if nothing else it is giving your grow room a test run, in the meantime you could throw a partition in there and start your skunks off under some compact fluoro's ready to move into the other section under the 400w. I would make the partition permanent and make a veg room out of it with room for some mums and clones as well, this would allow you to grow in a continuos cycle.

:(

I would make the partition permanent and make a veg room out of it with room for some mums and clones as well, this would allow you to grow in a continuos cycle.

Excellent idea! i'll use my extra panda film to do it. I won a 120cm pc fan from ebay for $8 (beat that.... :( ) which i will use in veg area for vent.

I put my timer onto 8 on 16 off to force flowering- no clear sign of sex yet , but small balls (just little pimples really) are forming at the nodes but too early to see if the are gonadz or a fems pink bits wait to grow white hair.

updated pics. (i know this is not a grow diary thread...sorry)

It looks like the strech is on- does anyone know how long it can take on average? and also to see sex signs? no scientific calculations required. :(

post-3466-1112846053_thumb.jpg

post-3466-1112846141_thumb.jpg

post-3466-1112846212_thumb.jpg

Edited by Capn THC

im not sure if you understod what i was saying- 8 hours of light followed by 16 hours of darkness. the seeds are fairly random, but i recently grew a crop of plants that where very resistant to blooming, and this plant is from on those 14 or so plants i grew. Once it has begun to show signs of flowering, i put it back to 12/12 so that growth is not slowed by lack of light nrg. well that is my plan anywayz. usually with a full sized plant i would go 10/14 for a few days then 12/12.

I liked toms idea, but i want all that extra room for big plands and big budz

So instead made up a germ/clone box from an old pc case.

i emptied out the power supply and left the fan. Looks like it will work bonza.

Just need to get the fluro type bulbs, i will get the 16 20 and 26 (i think thats the diff ratings available.) upgrade wattage as they establish, so they dont get too stressed out by high light levels when they are just startin. should be able to get them to about 10-15cm high- then into my cupboard to flourish.

post-3466-1113020061_thumb.jpg

post-3466-1113020107_thumb.jpg