Seed Question

Hey i was just wondering if anyone here can quickly tell me, if when seeds have germinated, if you can tell a difference in quality from the length of the root.

I'm germ'ing a bunch of seeds for me and a mate (my seeds) and i thought someone had told me before, that picking the seed with the longest root, means it's a healthy chance and will flourish more throughout it's life/get through the seedling stage easier. If this is so, could someone please let me know.

Thanks

~Pot 4 Peace / Peace 4 Pot

==>Don't forget to go to the Nimbin Mardigrass this April 30th/May 1st Peoples<==

if the seeds that grow longer roots before transplanting will have a better chance of survival or rate of growth.
Not really, it usually means that they just started a little earlier than the others or were in a slightly better position, I usually start my seeds in soil or rock wool cubes so as to avoid having to handle them in such a delicate state.

:(