where 2 buy

Hey yall...

In sweden u could buy all kind of different cactuses(n of course i'm only interested in san pedro n similar) in the botanical garden, like one that was 3 cm costed about 25 au dollars...where can i but them i sydney n also whats the prices...

tnx for tha help.... :yingyang

try urban tribes they alwasy leave you a happy customer :rolleyes:

http://www.urbantribes.com.au/

alternativly there is happy high herbs in newtown , but they have crap stock allot of the time ( because of the lenght of time they just store em in a cardboard box on the floor ) and you really have to choose carefully

if you want to grow them from seeds try

http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/Website...ageframeset.htm

btw 25 dollars for a 3cm cactus is a rip off unless it was a lophora williamsii which is real peyote not san pedro which is a member of a different family

as for a general price anywhere from 30 -70 depending mostly on thickness and lenth , if it's a foot long cuttign and thin 30 if it's a big fat one your looking at closer to 70 ,

happy growing lol