Hey ya guys, I am growing a few of The 75%PG13s from potopia in soil pots, they are booming , Id really like to find out about the relative genetics of this cross ,(Cant seem to contact rod to ask.) so does any one else have any Ideas the seedlings are showing dominate Indica traits there big , very big almost like polyploidal stock .Are they likely to be 4N? @ 18 days of vegging they are 30 to 40 cms tall double the height of any of the other 8 strains I am trialing at the moment . Are there any specific phenotypes I should be looking out for ? Im aming to choose a good mother or 2 for cloning in a perpetual grow with nft ,Also I have been told that they will open lines for new and better Gentics any suggestions here is a pic or 2 of them a 18 days old

post-2601-1111536057_thumb.jpg

post-2601-1111536174_thumb.jpg

although im probably wrong, i think that strain is 25% northern lights x 75% G13...

like i said im probably wrong but since potopia and cannagenetics are both down, i cant check for you :thumbdown

im 50/50 that PG13 is Mr Nice G13 x Northern lights....goddamn im confused now :rolleyes:

none the less, that strain looks killer and i wouldnt mind getting my hands on some seeds and or clones :smoke

:rolleyes: Mystery is solved , Ive been talking to the breeder of the strain75%PG13. He explaind the cross to me as follows : The female parent was a clone of Pacificas Origional G13 clone, The male was selected from a seedling of Sensi G13 Hashplant , so there is 75% of the Genetic make of the G13 original clone in this seed cross , plus some Magic Male Indica Dominant , as Sensis Male on there side of the cross . Thus the chance of reproducing the desirable traits of the G13 through this cross are almost 100% , As one of the replys by Stonedas Indicated that one of my pics looked like the Pacificas G13 clone ,Im a very happy bloke at the moment :whistling , the plants are going off Ill keep you posted cheers TD

wow,

I musta been mistaken.. I thought rod told me the pg13 %75 were as follows.

Pacific G13 x (pacific's) G13x blackwidow

making the other %25 blackwidow.

We got sixth overall at a nothern cali growers cup in 2004 with the pg13 %75

out of 32 strains.

stay safe!

-ctg-