buying light's over ebay

hey all

have a squiz at this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...292793&tc=photo

wanting to know if thatCF globe would fit an australia socket ?

it says mogual socket, is that what australia has?

ta

If you are in melbourne i can give you a great contact. Tell them you were sent their from Xpatseeds.com and you'll get a nice price. If you want the details just p.m me.

Xpat

I dont think you could use that one on ebay, isnt the voltages different from USa to here???

Xpat can ya pm the detail of that guy mate?? I need a good contact for hydro stuff, as I need to replace my ph tester probe.

as well as I also want some of them CFs

There's a current auction on ebay for 10 400W HPS bulbs for $350 and free shipping from WA. Seller appears to have good feedback and has been around for a while.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

He's also selling bulbs individually. I haven't been able to find any info on the net about this particular brand of bulbs, though, so if anyone has any comments (pro or con), I'd be grateful to hear them.