Very stale air in grow room, need co2?

Surely you could rig something up based on the natural flow of hot air , like vents in the lowest walls and vents or wholes in the highest some piping or such , you would be suprised how much air you can move by putting some thought into it , vents , ducts etc , just think chimney principle , every system I ever made I built it from the airflow up, poor airflow is the downfall of many growers , plants grow using blackmans law in that they are only able to produce to there weakest link , that means to the layman its no good spending good money on the best nutrient and your special expensive elixer when some other major life need is restricted , one of those life needs is air , you got to have good airflow if you want to grow good plants ,and its not just for its co2 .

Rod

Would getting my plants the right amount of good air simply be a matter of getting some sort of carbon dioxide system (maybe some of those tablets or something that dissolve into the air)?

74545[/snapback]

Were you refering to dry ice that you get from Boc Gas etc...? I haven't used this method before but here's a link on dry ice if you were referring to that :smoke ?

http://www.dryiceinfo.com/

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.