Chocolate Cake

This is a real nice chocolate cake recipe, I thought I would share with you.

1 cup of sugar

1 egg

1/2 cup of sour milk (to get sour milk add a drop or two of malt vinegar)

100g of soft/melted butter (or cannabutter)

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon vanilla essence

pinch of salt

1 1/2 cups of flour or cannaflour

1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder

1/4 cup cocoa

1/2 cup of strong black coffee (boiling)

Beat the shit out of it all Preferbly in a cake mixer for about 3 minutes or if by hand a good 5, making sure there is no lumps in the mixture

Line or grease a cake tin and bake in a moderate oven (180'C) of around half an hour or if you gently put a knife in the middle of it and it comes out clean it is cooked.

I usually make this for birthday cakes, but I double the recipe and use 2 baking tins/or a roasting dish,

I usually also ice with butter icing for birthday cakes or everyday icing just for the cake tin.

BUTTER ICING

100g soft butter NOT melted/cannabutter

1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence

2 cups icing sugar

2-3 tablespons hotwater or milk

Cream butter untill light and fluffy. Add vanilla, Gradually beat in icing sugar,beating untill smooth. Then add the water to give a spreading consistency.

If you want chocolate butter icing add 1 tablespoon of cocoa with the icing sugar.

If anybody tries this recipe can you let me know how you get on with it/ I think it is a no fail one.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.