Leaves starting to turn a pale Green ?

Hi there.........

i got 5 plants growing outdoors, that are halfway through flowering.......

up unto 2 weeks ago all the leaves were a nice lush green colour as they should be, but the last week ive noticed the leaves near the bottom of the plant and a little in the middle of the plant are starting to turn a plale green / yellow colour ?

what is the cause of this......i gave them some organic fertilzer about 3 weeks ago, maybe its time for some more Fertilizer ? ? ?

What do you think ?

P.S

only about 10% of the leaves are starting to turn this pale colur. the rest are still lush green..........

Ive attached a pic of a leaf that i took from my webcam.........

Not a very clear pic, but u might be able to see what im talking about.....

thanks

Jason

post-291-1110493267_thumb.jpg

totally normal as MADOGA said - if you are in the last half of flore. The bottom fan leaves will turn yellow and expell themselves off the plant - nearly all the leaves will do this at the end of flore, especially outdoors.

all though looking at pic ----being outdoor----- check for really really small sider mite on the bottom half of plant, is highly possible ---- and they are everywhere at moment.

Jack

Edited by jackfrost